Chapter 16

Auro send me a glare that might killed me if only a glare could kill.

"But you said... 'we've gone this far'... And now you said, 'let's go home'. Are you actually giving up, now?" She asked, running a hand through her hair.

"No, of course not,"

"Then why are we going back?,"

"Well...," I started the car, "You'll see..." I send her a smile as I drove away.

It was a quite long trip, actually, and Auro was sleeping throughout the whole trip, as ususal. After a very long - and I'm not exaggerating - We finally arrived at my university. It feels wrong to visit your own school after you ditched on for... quite sometimes...

After I parked the car, I turned off the engine and I let out a sigh at the sight of Auro sleeping peacefully at the pasenger seat. She's let out a small snore as she breathe in her sleep. I let out a chuckle as I got out the car. Then I woke her up through the opened window.

"Auro, we're here..." I said,shaking her

"Mmmgghh??.."

"Auro..!!! We're here!!"

"Hmhh??"

"Look! Blackhole, Auro! Get out of the car!!!!!!!" I yelled as i ran on purpose.

"Uh??? Where????!!!!" She ran out of the car and and asked me confusedly.

I laughed as she realize what was happened. She mumbled some incoherent words, and decided to get out of the car.

Thank God, most of the Class was already dissmissed.

"So, why are we here?" She asked

"I'm looking for Professor Smith. He's... one of us. Maybe he could tell us about the meaning behind Cassy's words,".

I walked down the hall with Auro and bumped to somebody.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

That guy stares at me.

"Aaron? Holy Molly Crabby Patty! It was really you! where have you been,buddy?" He hugged me and i realize it was Collin.

"Collin?" I said, trying to make sure if it's him or not.

"Yea, but sorry, man I gotta go. Mrs.Yeager gave us a lot of homework while you're away. So, bye." He give Aurora an acknowleding nod and give my shoulder a pat as he walked away.

I freeze on my spot.

"Aaron, what's wrong?" I heard Aurora asked.

"I haven't done any single assignment!" I told her.

"Gee, Aaron! Bad timing!" She pulled my hand straight to the Prof's room. "here it is, isn't it?"

"Yes,you can see 'Dr.Earl Smith' name up that door"

I take a deep breath, then let out a hand to knock the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AURORA'S POV:

"Come in," a voice said from the inside.

Aaron opened the door, and we stepped inside together. There was a middle-aged man sitting behind the desk in the room - which I guessed was the infamous Professor Smith.

"Ah, Aaron," Prof S. greeted, "I see that you're back from your little trip,"

"Yes, professor," Aaron smiled politely.