Chapter 1

Hi guys, we're the SweetestSurprise, we're the author of this story. And by 'we' I means me and my friend Billie. My name is Rebecca, but you can call me Bex by the way... So yeah, this story will be written in two different point of view of the main characters of this story. I will be writting the main female character's point of view, and Billie will be writting the main male character's point of view. This chapter is written by me, and the next chapter is still on the writting progress by Billie. He's also the editor by the way, so yeah... Anyway, I hope you enjoy the stoy!

~ Bex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 AURORA'S POV :

" ......

'Hey, Auro, wake up! wake up!,"

I opened my eyes slightly, and the first thing I see is my 8 years old sister, Maya, jumping on my bed, trying to wake me up. Her dark straight dark brown hair is messily tied into a ponytail, her lips was curving a smile, and her eyes were twinkling at me.

'M-Maya?,' I asked, not sure whether what I see is really is Maya or not. I rubbed my eye trying to get a better view.

'Come on, Auro, let's play! Daddy just set up the new swing in the garden, let's go there and try it!,' she said, impatiently dragging me out of my bed, still with a full excitement on her face.

'Really?,' I asked, getting excited. Daddy has promised me to set up a swing in our backyard for my 6th years old birthday, which already passed a week ago. Maya nodded, and run out of my room towards the backyard. I quickly followed behind her.

'Look!, it's nice wasn't it?,; she said, pointing towards the swing. It does looks so much better than our old, rusty, half broken swing. "Come on, go sit down there!, I'll push the swing for you!,' she said.

"But not too hard!, I don't wanna get hurt!," I said as I settled on the swing. "Don't worry, sissy!," Maya said, "I'll never let you hurt!,". And as she pushed the swing, I could feel the wind blowing towards me, trying to pushed me down, which wouldn't work since Maya keep pushing the swing, higher and higher 'til I feel like I was floating in the sky.

Still pushing the swing, she started to sing my favorite song.

"... I'm through accepting limits,

     'Cause someone says they so...

     Some things I cannot change

     But 'til I try I'll never know!

     Too long I've been afraid of

      Loosing love I guess I lost

      But if that's love

      It comes as much to high a cost!

      I'd sooner buy,

      Defying gravity...

      Kiss me goodbye,

      I'm defying gravity...

      I think I'll try defying gravity,

      And you won't bring me down!,".

I giggled in glee between the sound if rushing wind and Maya's beautiful voice. I love playing swing and I love Maya's voice, and when it combines together, it form something that just so... indescribable by words.