Chapter 13

AURORA'S POV :

I leaned my head to the window, and flinched a little. God, I never know that getting a tattoo could be this hurt... Thank God, we didn't get kicked out from the tattoo parlor because cussing loudly for the whole getting tattoo process. Petra said it was normal for newbies, but I'm not sure...

"Are you okay?," I heard Aaron asked me.

"I'm fine," I lied, I don't want him to think that I'm a really weak girl.

"Do you need ice or something?," he asked again, "You know, to reduce the pain?,"

"Nah, it's fine. So tell, me what information did you found jut now?," I asked him back, changing the subject.

"Right, I found out whose the person who draw the sketch, her name is Cassy,"

"Cassy who?,"

"Uh, just Cassy. Without last name. They said she's kind of... mysterious..," he answered.

"So how are we going to find this Cassy girl?,"

"They said, she went on a band tour? Darkless if I'm not mistaken...,"

"Never know or heard of them...," I commented.

"Me either, you know who will?,"

"Um, a stupid slutty desperate bimbos that want to do it with the guys in band?,"

Aaron chuckled, "Yeah, either that or the guy who dressed up like a guy in band who wish they can do it with a stupid slutty desperate bimbos that want to do it with the guy in band," he said,"For example, someone who works in a place like that...," he pointed at a... music store.

I 'oh'ed as he park the car in front of the store. We go out from the car, and headed there. I can feel Aaron slid his arm around my waist as we walked in And just as Aaron has predicted, we see a guy with piercing, some tattoo, wearing a random band t-shirt sitting behind the cashier counter, and we wallked up to him.

"Hey, man, can you help me out please?," Aaron asked to the guy, "I need to know about the tour of this band called Darkless?,"

"Ah, Darkless? You seriously don't know?,"

"Well, I'm not from around here," Aaron said in defense.

"Yeah, I guess. They're freaking good, man. The're Irish, but they start their debut here, in Denver. A couple years ago, they got signed by Paragon Records and they have been touring solid for a year or so. They got here a week and a few days ago, so now probably they're in... Nebraska I think. Their old album are in the D section, obviously," the guy points, "But I heard they gonna release a new album, soon,"

The guy stole a glance at me, if to find out wether I'm impressed by his knowlede of this band, and I feel Aaron's tigten his grip to my waist protectively.

Aaron nods, "Cool," he said, "Thanks, man,"

We turn around and went to the D section, and found the album. I went to the cashier counter once agin to pay the CD, then we're off from the music store.

"Did you see the cashier guy keep looking at your boobs?," Aaron asked irritated, as we get into the car.

"Well, I know he was looking at me, but I'm not really sure what part of me he was exactly looking at," I answered.

"Well, he was looking at your boobs, and when you're gone to get the album he was starring at your freaking cute butt!," he groaned.

"You can't exactly blame him for staring can you?- Wait, did you just said that my butt is cute?," I glared at him.