Late, Late, Late Night Thoughts

I feel like I'm going nowhere in my life. I feel as though I try to push the right boundaries, and yet I end up getting set back 10 steps behind. I feel like my foot isn't moving an inch, but the surroundings around me are spinning away into a bright future.

I'm not being pessimistic or petulant. I am simply being observant of my reoccurring failures and zero. progress in what I do.

Everyone I know are talking about their future colleges and future plans and how I know they'll reach great things. And how I'm still stuck in this moment where I can't make fire out of anything I have.

It's funny to me that simple numbers determine wether you are going to make it in this world. What if your brain isn't made for Math or Science or any academic-based subjects, but made for greater and more bigger things, but you're held back from that gift because you aren't good with finding the x or solving for the volume of something.

I'm starting to feel like I'll be stuck in this old, monotonous town I grew up in. I used to envision myself walking around my dream college, and making my dreams come true. But now I can see and feel it go up in flames and I'm left with the ashes of my dead dreams.

But maybe this is all in my mind. Maybe I'm just somehow lost in a point of my life and soon I'll find my way back. But who knows? Life is a journey through a million closed doors.