Going Home

IMPORTANT INFO: OK so her niece Britney is Britney Spears, but shes not famous yet because she's only 6 or 7. Also, her siblings are Desire, Stella, and Adam. Desire= 25, Stella=28, and Adam=17. Both Kelly's parents are 50 years old. And I hope you guys know that Kelly is still 23, until New Years day, and MJ just turned 29. Yeah, I guess that's all! Enjoii.

My body convulsed, causing me to have a violent wake-up from that horrid dream.
I was lying face up on my bed, sweating on every inch of my body. I felt sick to my stomach, so I got up slowly and made my way to the bathroom, shutting the door and turning the light on quietly.
I checked the clock on the shelf and it read 3:30 AM, I'd have to be silent, I didn't want wake up DJ because of a stupid dream of mine.
I opened up the cabinet and grabbed a couple Advil out of a blue bottle. I shut the cabinet and looked down into the sink, concentrating on banishing that dream from my brain.
I filled the little cup up that I found with cold water and swallowed the pills, downing the water quickly along with it.
I looked at my face in the mirror, poking and pulling at it, before staring deeply into the my own eyes from the reflection.
I looked to the side and I swear I saw Seth standing behind me.
I whipped myself around to see only the shower, empty like it should be. I shook my head and smiled stupidly to myself, I was probably just seeing things from the shock of that dream.
I put the pills back in the cabinet and turned the light off, exiting the bathroom. I slipped back into bed and yanked the covers over my head, hopefully protecting me from any other scary things that may enter my head. 

Two weeks later- Back in Los Angeles  

When the plane touched down and the doors opened I was literally the first one off. To me, it didn't matter how jet-legged I was, I was going to get to see my family after sixteen long months.
Once I was past the terminal I began whipping my head from side to side, only focusing on finding them.
I thought about just calling them, until I heard a very high-pitched voice come from behind me.
"Auntie Keke!" Britney shouted at me. I turned around to see her running at me.
Just as I put my arms out to hug her she lept into them. I held her close to me and picked her up off of the floor. I didn't really realize how much exactly I missed her until now.
After a while I asked her, "Brit where's your mommy?" she pointed to our right, and sure enough I see my mom, dad, brother, and both sisters waiting for me with open arms.
I still had Britney in my arms so I was extra careful when I ran to them.
No one was really first to embrace me, they all just kinda went for me at the same time. And in case you hadn't noticed, we area very close family When we all finally let go I heard a lot of 'welcome back's' and 'we missed you's'. We talked for a little while, about general stuff, until we realized that we could just go home and talk.
"Hey dweeb." Stella said to me, she was just kidding though, "yeah loser?" I said smiling. She tossed me a set of car keys, my car keys actually, "drive careful, I don't want my kid hurt." she said laughing a little at my happy expression.
"No promises, sis." is a ll I said.

As we were looking for my car in the parking lot I heard someone call my name.
I waited a few seconds to listen, "Kelly!" they said again.
I was pretty sure I knew who it was, "Deej, you need to stop creeping me out like that." I said smiling. She stumbled out of a row of cars, almost dropping two of her bags, "hey I wasn't trying to freak you out. My throat just hurts really bad." she said.
I then noticed that Britney was trying to get her hand out of mines. I released it and she ran over to give DJ a hug.
They came closer towards me again, "hey DJ, do you wanna come over for dinner? My 'rents would be so happy to see you again." I said hopefully. "Oh yeah, of course!"
We began walking towards my car, which we finally found because it stood out so much. I had a 1979 Chevy Conversion van, and I was in love with it.
We loaded up both of our baggage into the trunk, which wasn't a problem because it was so big.
Once everything was put away I strapped Britney securely into her car-seat, then got myself situated.
It took us a while to get out of the airport, but we did eventually make it. When we were driving I asked, "so where's Stacey?"
"Oh, Jason was taking her home."
"Okay, I was just wondering." I said.
"Speaking of wondering, Michael told me to tell you to call him when you got home because he got worried when you took off running." she said.
"Who's Mickey?" Britney interjected. We were giggling a little, because she couldn't say his name, but I don't know where she got Mickey from, it was kinda far off.
" Michaelis Auntie's boyfriend, sweetie." I said smiling at her through the mirror. She smiled back, "is Mickey gonna be at Gramma & Pops [Grandma and Grandpa's] house tonight?" she asked innocently.
"No, not this time." I said.
"Why?" she asked me.
"Because I didn't ask him to."
"Ask him!" she yelled happily.
I looked over at Stacey to see what she had to say, "I think it's a good idea." she said.
I thought for a minute, then pulled out a piece of paper from my pocket that had his number on it.
I studied it, then picked up th car-phone to dial his number.

PHONE CONVO: M-Michael K-Kelly
M- Hello?
K- Hi, it's me.
M- Oh hey, I saw you take off at the airport and I was a little concerned.....
K- I'm fine, I was just really excited to see my family, I missed them so much.
M- Must be nice......
K- What was that?
M- Nothing, but that's cool.
K- Sooooo....
M- Sooooo what?
K- Wanna meet them?
M- Who?
K- My family, stupid.
M- (Chuckle) What if they don't like me?
K- Well I like you, and that's all that matters.
M- ..........Mmmm I don't know......
K- Please? You'll have to do it sooner or later.
M- Fine, what's you address?
K- 1818 Breezy Dr.
M- Okay, what time should I be there?
K- Whenever.
M- Alright, see ya.
K- Byeee.
END OF PHONE CONVO:

"He's in!" I exclaimed. Britney squealed with excitement. I turned on the radio and the first thing that came on was 'Dirty Diana'. I giggled to myself and started singing a little of it, then I remembered that Britney was still in the car.
"Not appropriate!" I shouted, and clicked it off.