Neverland Party

Dear Diary,

We've been back in California now about 2 months; we left from New York the day after Michael's last performance in Times Square. And we had worked everything out like a week later. He explained to me that those pills really were medication, so I apologized for over-reacting.

Anyways, I'm just so glad to be back, no one has any idea.

Also, I'm super excited for tonight, because Michael's having a New Year's Eve party at Neverland. He said that he had a surprise for me, since my birthday was January first, which was tomorrow. I'm still trying to figure out what it might be. I always hated waiting for stuff.

Well it won't matter in the slightest in a while, because I'm going to neverland as soon as I finish getting ready.

Love,

Kelly

I shut the book and threw it next to me on the bed. I got up and went to my closet; I picked out a pair of faded jean shorts that went about one-fourth of the way down my thighs, and a baby blue cardigan with a white tank top underneath. Lastly, I put on some white and silver heels along with a silver headband that I wore like a hippie. I just left my naturally wavy hair alone tonight. I touched the whole thing up a bit by adding a little makeup, then I was ready to go. 

At Neverland 

I pulled up to the front doors of Neverland and smiled brightly, it always made me feel like I was a little kid here.

Once I shut the engine off and got out of the car I was immediately greeted by Michael running towards me with open arms.

When he got to me he picked me up and twirled me around, "hi!" he said happily.

"Well hello to you too." I said, flustered as he set me on the ground.

"So, do you want your present now or at midnight?" he asked me suddenly.

"Michael, I told you before that you didn't have to---"

"Yes I did. I wanted to, so no complaints." he said smiling.

"Fine." I huffed out. He took one of my hands and intertwined our fingers, "wanna go to my room?" he asked.

"Sure!" I said as I let him lead the way.

When we were walking around his house to get to his bedroom, I noticed all the kids that were here were just drawn to Michael like some kind of freaky human magnets. Like whenever Michael passed by someone, he had to stop and talk to them for a couple of seconds. Although I was perfectly fine with it; it actually amused me at how happy they all were when they'd see him walking. It made me smile at the way he was with them too. I wonder if he would ever......

"We're here!" Michael announced, bringing me back to what I was focusing on.

"You ready?" he asked. I nodded.

He opened the doors wide to reveal his bedroom covered in white rose petals with Aerosmith's 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' playing in the background. There were also some sparklers for light.

I couldn't speak, my jaw was dropped too low.

"I would've gone for the classic red roses and white candles, but you're way too special for that, so I went the extra mile and combined some things you said you liked. So hopefully you like this." he said quietly. I still stood there staring at everything like an idiot, then I finally spoke.

"I don't like it...... I absolutely love it!" I shouted, throwing my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. His hands immediately went down to my waist as his lips found mine with extreme eagerness.