More Journal Entries ~January of 1991 through May of 1993~

January 2, 1991
Today marks exactly one day since I've last seen Michael, and let me tell you, I don't know how much longer I can possibly live with myself.

-Kelly

March 17, 1991
I've officially been diagnosed with depression. I went to the doctor's office a couple days ago, and that's when I found out for sure. I just wish I knew that she was safe....... I can't even assume that much.
Anyways, my doctor has given me some medication, but I haven't seen any progress yet.

-Michael

May 31, 1991
It's official.
I've decided I was going to kill myself, as soon as I find something to do it with. I'm done. My life is honestly not worth living anymore.

-Kelly

July 7, 1991
I've still been taking my anti-depressants, but I've been overdosing these past few days. If Kelly isdead...... Well then, I'm sure as hell going to do my best to be right there with her. The only reason I haven't taken all the pills yet is because somewhere in the most subconscious part of my mind, I believe she still is out there, alive and waiting for me to hold her in my arms again.

-Michael

September 1, 1991
My best friend is missing, her boyfriend is going insane, and her family is tearing each other limb from limb from all the tension it's causing.
Kel, why can't you just come home?

-DJ

November 30, 1991
I now officially think that I'm the only one who hasn't had some sort of breakdown regarding Kelly's disappearance, but let me tell you, I'm sure coming close. I'm not very sure how long the rest of them can take it before they have a little disappearing act of their own take place......

-Stacey

February 15, 1992
Reading Kelly's diary while she sleeps... Ah, it makes me want to spit.
She only talks of that incessant Michael Jackson. Well no matter; I don't think she'll be seeing him anytime soon..........

-Seth

April 25, 1992
Today our teacher asked us to write down a time in our lives where we felt really scared, or really mad, or really sad. I told her I could do all three at once, so she asked me to share at the front of the class, if I felt comfortable with it. I said yes, and told her of how my aunt Kelly got stolen and how we still haven't found her. At the end of class Ms. Jordan pulled me aside and gave me a big hug, and told me everything was going to be okay.
It was nice to hear, even though I don't believe her.

-Britney

June 18, 1992
Crack.
Did you hear that, whoever you are? Hm? That was the sound of our family breaking apart. You've torn our family apart, corrupted everyone's lives, and worst of them all, you know where my sister is when we don't.
I wish I knew who you were, so I could rip your disgusting face off.

-Desiree

August 28, 1992
All hope is lost, never again to be recovered.
How does that feel, Seth? Does it feel as good as I do right now?! By the way, I think Michael wouldn't mind if I took his birthday punches and gave them to you tomorrow.

-Kelly

October 22, 1992
I was at Uncle Mike's house today. We we playing Candyland in his bedroom when someone knocked on the door.
It was a woman, she was pretty, but she was a stranger to me.
He invited her in, telling her who I was and why I was here. I didn't want her to know my business, but they were both grown ups so I couldn't do anything to make them stop talking to each other.
Uncle Mike told me her name was Lisa, Lisa Marie, and that she was his new best friend. I didn't like the sound of that. I asked him why, since he always said Aunt kelly was his best friend. He said he didn't want to talk about it right now, but we will at night. Well guess what?
We never did.

-Britney

December 10, 1992
Lisa has really been helping me lately, with the coping. She's a good person.
She makes me happy....... It almost feels as if I had never met Kelly when I'm with her. The feeling of emptiness isn't completely gone, but it feels filled when I'm with her.
Hopefully one day it'll go away. Not from loss of memory, but from her.....

-Michael

January 1993- H

February 1993- O

March 1993- P

April 1993- E

May 1993- Is here......