Kelly's P.O.V

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here........ the birthday girl." he said.

"Seth?!" I asked in a fury.

"What, no hello?" he said, coming over to me. He sat down on my left and grasped my forearms tightly so I couldn't get away.

"You...... you sick, twisted, monster! " I shouted as I started crying again.

"Ouch, that one hurt." he said sarcastically. He had a huge smirk plastered across his hard face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you think it's okay to just go and kidnap people? I mean seriously, who does that sort of thing?!" I yelled. My body started shaking from all of the different emotions building up inside of me.

"Do you think it's okay to run away from your boyfriend who loved you?" he asked.

"You never loved me; you used me, Seth. I ran away from you because I feared for my life every time we were together." I said gritting my teeth. He clenched his jaw, "oh the irony......." he said with a dark smile.

"What irony?"

"Are you fearing for your life now?" he asked. I stayed silent and looked down; I didn't want to say yes, because that would only make me seem more vulnerable then I already am.
Then he unexpectedly slapped my in the face. I was so in shock that all I could do was gasp.

"I expect you to answer me when I talk to you!" he yelled, releasing my other arm. I took this as an opportunity to try at my first escape. I quickly got off of the bed and ran to the door, but he beat me there.

"Ah, ah, ah......" he said as he slammed it. I exhaled in defeat.

"That was a bad move." he said.

"Well it was worth a try...." I mumbled.

"Maybe...... but was it worth the punishment you're about to get?" he asked menacingly.

"What's the punishment?" I asked, trying to sound strong.

"This." he said, bringing me closer to him. He began tearing off my clothes, piece by piece, while I pled for mercy, "alright, Seth, I'm sorry. Just please don't!" I shouted.

"Too late...." he whispered in my ear, as he took the remainder of my clothes off and threw them to the other side of the room.

He looked at my body, which was now fully exposed, and licked his lips. I tried to cover myself but it wasn't working.

"Don't try to hide, princess. It'll only make things worse...." he trailed as he took off his clothes as well.

"Please...." I begged, "please don't do this."

But he already made up his disgusting mind.

A Few Hours Later 

I was curled up in a corner of the room, crying my eyes out form what just happened.
I was still naked and in complete humiliation of what Seth did to me. However he wasn't in the room, but I knew if I tried to bail again he'd catch me some way.

A few minutes later I heard the knob on the door twist and Seth entered, carrying something in his hands. He came over to me and threw a pile of fabric and a book on the floor next to me, "put that on." he instructed. I picked up the items and looked at them incredulously, "these are mine...." I trailed.

"Yeah." he simply replied.

"You went into my house?! " I asked angrily.

"Mhmm."

I started to speak but he hushed me, "don't ask, don't tell." he said sternly, but with a creepy wink added on.
He left the room and I put the clothes on in a hurry and picked up my journal.

I read all of the entries from before, remembering each of the memories as if they all happened yesterday; they made me smile.
Especially the ones about Michael; all of those were my favorites. When I read the one about our first kiss, a small tear escaped my eye and trickled down my face, and onto the paper where a small heart was.

"Michael, I want you to know that none of this is your fault. It's only Seth's. But either way I need you to know that I still and always will, love you. And I promise that we will be together again; love always prevails.......... hopefully." I whispered to myself.