Answers

He pulled back and said something, but I couldn't hear him because of the thousands of girls shouting and screaming even louder than before in the crowd.

When he noticed that I couldn't hear him, he pointed to backstage and I nodded.

We almost sprinted, knowing that we didn't have much time to change. Once we were at a point where I could hear again, he almost spoke, but was whisked away by wardrobe.

"Michael!"I called after him. He turned around and shot me a pleading glance that read 'I'm so sorry'. I huffed out a long breath before I felt someone tap my shoulder and motion me to wardrobe as well.

~~~~~ AFTER THE CONCERT ~~~~~

I just finished changing back into my regular clothes when I saw Michael sitting at a vanity mirror, taking off all the make-up they put on his already wonderful face. I was about to march over there and get some answers when Stacia and DJ suddenly cornered me and bombarded me with questions.

"OMG I TOLD YOU HE LIKED YOU! HE TOTALLY KISSED YOU ON STAGE WITH HIS ACTUAL LIPS!" Stacia squealed at me. They were laughing and gigging like little fan-girls until I finally got them to stop. "Calm down, calm down!" I shouted. They were a tad bit softer afterwards, "wait, did he like, ask you to be his girl?" DJ pressed.

"No, but I was gonna go talk to him right------"

"Well you should've said something before! GO NOW!" they said pushing me in his direction. I stumbled a bit, but got more stable as I walked further.

He was just finishing up when he saw me coming in his mirror. I saw him get a slightly worried expression on his face before he turned around completely to look at me.

"Hi Kelly." he said quietly.I cut to the chase, "Michael, I need some answers."

"I know, come with me." he said taking my hand and leading me to his dressing room. I was surprised that it didn't bother me, especially considering what just happened.

He shut the door as soon as we were in and we both sat down on the couch. I put my knees up to my chest out of habit and started biting my lip, which I always felt the need to do when I was nervous.

"I'm really sorry, I just........" he said looking upset. I looked him in the eyes, "I'm not mad."

"You're not?" he asked me hopefully.

"Why would I be?"

"Cause I um, you know...... kissed you." he said shyly.

"Yeah but....... it was f-fun." I said, stuttering slightly. I gritted my teeth at my lame choice of words.

He chuckled, "fun? I kiss you against your will and you call it fun?"

"Well I kissed back didn't I?" I asked him. He thought for a minute, "you did. And that means........ " he left it open so I could finish the sentence. "I like you." I said skeptically, but it was the truth.

He smiled hugely, "would you like to go out sometime then?" he asked me.

"I'd love to." I replied. He stood up and offered me a hand to help me up, but he left it there. He opened the door for me and we went out. I started looking around for my friends but I didn't see them, so I shrugged it off.

Once we got on the bus we sat in our usual seats, but he winked at me before we sat down. Obviously I blushed, buy luckily for me it was so dark on the bus that no one saw.

I pushed my way through many peoples feet in the aisle until I made it to the way back. Before I even sat down, the questioning began again.

"So like, whaddup with you guys?" DJ asked me, at least this time she was attempting to stay quiet. I looked at her and bit my lip, trying to hide the growing smile that spread across my face.

"Oh my God, you guys are like a thing now aren't you?" she squealed. She leaned over and hugged me so tightly that I almost couldn't breathe. When she let go I inhaled loudly, exaggerating the fact that she almost made me unconscious.

We talked about it the rest of the way back to the hotel, and I could've sworn that Michael had heard a couple of the things we said because I could hear him laughing about it all the way up in the front. After a while there came a question that I didn't even know the answer to.

"Wait, so where are you guys having your first date at?" she asked me.

"How should I know? The dude just asked me out like 2 hours ago........ but when we do, I'm sure it'll be awesome." I said smiling.

"You know what that means right?" she asked me with a straight face. I got a little worried, "uh...... no, should I?"

She scoffed, "shopping, duh! And you call yourself a girl......." she said laughing.

~~~~~ MY DREAM LATER THAT NIGHT ~~~~~

Michael and I were on an island, filled with beautiful palm trees,flowers, and exotic fruits.

We were laying down on the white sand of the beach shore, gazing into each others eyes, not having a care in the world.

We were propped up on our elbows to make it easier to watch each other.

Just then his right hand began to slowly caress my thigh, gently moving up and down. I moved my hand so it was pressing against his chest in an admiration sort of way.

I moved it up to his shoulder and pulled him closer to me, to kiss him lightly and sweetly.

I closed my eyes as we did, when I pulled back I re-opened them. To my surprise, I didn't see Michael, I saw Seth, my insaneex-boyfriend who was very...... ahem........ forceful, when it came to being intimate.

My smile instantly turned into a grimace at the sight of him.

I attempted to pull away from him, but he had a tight hold to my waist.

"Oh Kelly, don't act like you're over me. C'mon, you know how you really feel on the inside." he said creepily

"Seth.... (swallow hard)..... don't touch me. Seriously, stop it." I said quietly. I always was scared when he touched me, I never felt safe around him.

Although, despite my plea for mercy, he continued, touching me in places that a girl should never be touched in without her permission.

"Stop!" I shouted at him.

He went at it even worse.

"No!" I shouted, though it was no use.

He was a monster, and I was his victim, never to be freed.