You Think YOUR Family is Embarrassing?!

We were only ten minutes into dinner and I was already face-palming almost every two seconds.

Food was flying all across the table, whether it be in a bowl or just in a 'go-long' kind of way. And also, everyone was shouting over each other, no particular reason why though, I guess it's just because were a loud family. Then, to top the night off, we were all hit at least twice by random globs of spaghetti sauce, compliments of Adam.

Throughout the whole dinner I couldn't look or speak to Michael at all. I only concentrated on getting through this alive.

Although I did hear Michael talking to my family a lot, so at least they were getting along.

I stared down at my lap, but snapped my head up as soon as I heard Desire talk about my room. "Oh no." I whispered wide-eyed.

See, ever since I was little, I've been obsessedwith Michael, I would never tell him that though, because he would think I'm some freaky fan-girl whose just using him for something, even though I'm honestly not. Anyways, I've been collecting posters, special items, and other memorabilia since I was little. And of course, all of it is in my room.

"Wait, what's wrong with her room?" Michael asked her curiously.

"Nothings wrong with it. But she does have thousands of posters and stuff. Posters of you. Oh and you should've seen her when she was a teenager, she used to------"

"Don't you dare!" I shouted at her through gritted teeth. Desire didn't even look scared, "anyways, she used to kiss the poster on her door every day and night. It's that one of your 'Thriller' album." Desire said laughing. Michael tried to look at me, but I turned my head the other direction. And if that wasn't bad enough, Adam just hadto jump in and add, "yeah and sometimes she would write in her diary about you. This one time I read this entry and it was like 'OMG I just went to my very first Michael Jackson concert! He totally looked at me in the eyes! Well, at least I think he did, I left my glasses in Aunt Kathy's car. Ah, but I swear one day we're gonna get married and-------"

I had had enough, I slammed my hands on the table and it made a loud bang. I'm surprised that neither of my parents had put a stop to this yet, I bet that they were laughing too.

I stood up and left the table abruptly, without a word. When they thought I was out of hearing distance there was a few soft murmurs and chair screeching. I didn't pay attention to what they said, I bolted up the stairs and into my room slamming the door.

I layed down on my bed, looking around at all the memoribilea, which was all of Michael. I thought about quickly ripping all the posters and such off of the wall in case he came up here, but really, what good would that do? There's like over one thousand at least, and it would take forever to get them all down.

About 5 or 10 minutes later there was a faint knock on my door, "Kelly it's Michael, can you please open the door?" he asked in his musical voice.

"It's open." I answered, barely loud enough for him to hear. He heard it anyways, and twisted the knob to let himself in. He shut the door again and came to sit next to me in my bed.

"You wanna tell me why you got so angry downstairs?" he asked.

I exhaled loudly, "it was really embarrassing, having them talk about that stuff like in front of you. And honestly I thought that no one even knew." I said sadly.

"There's no need to be embarassed, I think it's kinda cute actually." he said half-smiling.

"No you don't, you're just saying that to make me feel better." I said glumly.

He studied my face for a minute, then leaned in and kissed me softly.

"See, now that was to make you feel better. I really do mean what I said." he said sincerely.

I bit my lip and tried to hold off a smile, "I don't think I feel quite better yet." I said smugly. He got the message right away, and leaned down to kiss me again, this time for longer though.

I tangled my fingers in his luscious hair and pulled him down onto the bed with me.

It facinated me with how our lips moved together perfectly, virtually no space between them.

After a few more minutes Michael moved his hands closer to my waist, when he reached it he tugged on my shirt playfully, probably wanting it off. I smiled into the kiss and almost let him have his wish, that was until Stella came and knocked on the door. Michael rolled off of me so it looked as if he were innocently lying next to me.

"Come in." I said, out of breath.

She came in and saw us lying down together, "hi." I said casually.

She smiled smugly, "I did come up here to see if you were alright, but it looks like Michael's lips did a perfectly good job of making you feel better." she said, snickering. I looked at her, "how'd you know?"

"Your cheeks are flushed." she said laughing and shutting the door.

I turned to Michael and smiled, "where were we?"