Uh-Oh Spaghetti-O's....

I guess that after we had played with the kids, I crashed in Michael's room because I awoke to him shaking me and calling my name, "Kelly! Wake up!" he said.

"I'm up, what's wrong?" I asked groggily. I opened my eyes to see him lying next to me propped up on his elbow. He leaned in and pecked me on the lips, "happy birthday!"

"Thank you." I said smiling. I propped myself up like him and reached out to caress his face.

"You can go back to sleep if you want, that's all I wanted to tell you." he said after a minute or two of silence.

"Nah, I'd rather stay up and...... talk...." I said skeptically, remembering what I wanted to ask him earlier.

"Talk about what?" he asked me curiously.

"About us....." I said taking one of his hands in mine and looking down at them.

"What's wrong? You're not leaving me, are you?" he asked worriedly.

"No, no, no, it's the opposite really....."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, you love me right?"

"Of course I do, were you having doubts or anything?"

"No." I said softly.

"Then what is it? Please just tell me."

"I-I was gonna ask you if you wanted......"

" What? " he asked impatiently.

"Kids!" I said quickly, shutting my eyes and blocking them with my hands. I didn't hear anything after that, but I refused to look at him, scared for his reaction.

"Kelly, sweetie---"

Just then Michael's door flew open with a loud bang.

I looked up to see a man in a suit with a nylon over his face. He looked familiar but I couldn't tell exactly who he was because of the darkness in the room.

Michael wrapped his arms around me protectively and layed more on top of me as the man got closer. He held up what looked like a gun, "let go of her." the man commanded in a raspy voice.

"What do you want?" Michael yelled, tightening his grip on me.

"Her." he said pointing at me with the gun, my eyes widened.

"But why?" I asked, immediately crying hysterically.

He didn't answer, he only walked closer to us.

When he was within a short distance of us I felt Michael's protective hold break off of me. His hands flew to the man's neck, and he dropped the gun in the same second.

Now I knew Michael wasn't a fighter, but he was sure putting up one tough match with this guy.

After a couple of seconds realization hit me like a slap in the face.

I should leave. Like, now.

I threw myself off of Michael's bed and ran into his closet. I whipped my head around, trying to find a good enough spot to hide.

Bingo.

I quickly jumped under a pile of clothes that were in the corner on the floor.

Once I was situated I tried to control my rapid heartbeat and breathing pattern.

Only then did I realize that they could've ran for the door to actually leave.

Although it was too late now.

I heard some strange sounds coming from from the other room, along with a few yelps, but I couldn't tell who's voice was who's.

Then there was silence.

A long, long, silence.

I peeked out through the tiniest hole I could manage to see through, and what I saw was not pleasant.

The man's feet were right in front of me, I involuntarily gasped.

Loud.

I knew he heard me; he began throwing all the clothes I was hiding under in random directions until he got to me. When he did I looked up at him with fearful, pleading eyes.

"Stand up, you little slut." he ordered. I did as I was told, only so I wouldn't get hit or anything.

He grabbed my arm and towed me back through Michael's bedroom, where I saw him lying on the floor, unmoving.

We stopped walking when we got to the threshold, "he's not dead. But he will be very soon if you so much as sniffle when we walk out of this room, got that?" he threatened.

I only nodded as I tried my very best to hold back the tears that so desperately wanted to escape my eyes.

Before we walked out the man pulled the nylon off of his face, I glanced at him quickly, but I still didn't recognize him.

This time when he made me walk, he held my hand to make it look as if we were married. It absolutely disgusted me.

We walked through Neverland easily; probably because I had a fake smile plastered across my face the whole time.

Eventually we were outside, where a black Nissan Altima was there to greet us.

'This can't be good.' I thought to myself.

He opened the door for me and closed it when I was in. Then he got in the drivers seat.

Once we were both strapped in we sped out of the driveway and onto the street.

"You can cry all you want now, whore. No one will hear you." he said smiling evilly.

"Where are you taking me?" I managed to get out in between sobs.

"You'll see....." he said softly.

All I could do was sit there and cry; I didn't know what else to do.

After about an hour we began to get into a neighborhood. We pulled over to a curb, he reached behind the seat and pulled out a blindfold.

"Don't try to resist, I don't want to hurt you." he said as he put it over my eyes. I also heard some clanking as I felt my wrists suddenly being shackled together. I sighed loudly as some more silent tears left my eyes.

We drove a little further and came to an abrupt stop. I heard a car door slam and another open. I was pulled out harshly and made to walk up a few stairs.

A brusque knock on the door let me know that I was probably less safe than I was before.

I heard the door open and someone exchange low whispers with the man that brought me here.

He yanked me inside when they were done, almost immediately sweeping me up into his arms and carrying me upstairs.

He may have held me the same way Michael did, but it was still no match for when he did it himself.

When we were upstairs another door was opened and I was violently thrown onto what I thought was a spring bed.

The man let my hands out of the tight cuffs they were in, and took off my blindfold. He looked at me longingly for a moment; it seemed as if there was a bit of sorrow in his dark eyes. But no matter, it was too late to be sorry now.

He turned away from me abruptly left the room, slamming the door behind him.

I looked around the dark room, I could barely see, although I could hear someone else breathing in the corner opposite of me.

The light flicked on, "well, well, well, look who we have here...."