Chapter Twenty- One

The sun had long set when Violet finally wandered into her sisters tent. A large map laid out on a table before her with Missendai, Grey Worm, Ser Barristan, Ser Jorah, and Daario all standing around it. "There you are! I was about to send someone to look for you." Dany exclaimed seeing her sister was safe, a notion that had Violet rolling her eyes.

"Someone trying to harm me with three dragons and eight thousand unsullied soldiers around me must be the stupidest man alive." She said before looking down the the map of Yunkai. "So what's the plan?" She asked, deliberately avoiding Daarios eyesight as she now felt slightly awkward around the man. She hadn't felt a pleasant thought about a man since Jon and that was years ago. It was something completely foreign to her now.

"We enter here." Daario said, pointing to a gate on the west side of the city walls. 

"Dont you think they will notice eight thousand men marching onto their gates?" Asked Ser Jorah.

"That's why I will take one or two men with me, they  know me they'll let me in the gate. We kill the guards and sneak inside." Daario explained. 

"And that's it?" Violet asked. She finally met his eyes before immediately looking back down towards the map. 

"That's it." He confirmed. Dany turned to Grey Worm. She spoke to him in High Valyrian, in which he responded and nodded his head. "You will take Grey Worm and Ser Jorah with you." Dany said, nodding to the two men. Grey Worm immediately left the tent to gather his weapons while Ser Jorah checked the sharpness of his blade.

"I want to go too." Violet said to her sister. Dany was immediate in her argument. 

"No. I cannot lose you." She said with a shake of her head. Violet had never had someone tell her not to run into battle before, it wasn't  something she took enjoyment in. "I haven't fought in months, do you want me to get rusty?" Violet asked with a smirk. 

Daario chuckled before elbowing her in the side, she didn't even realize how close he was standing. "I don't think you could get rusty if you tried." He told her. 

"You haven't ever even seen me fight." Violet told him, crossing her arms across her chest. Her elbows gently grazed the helms of the two swords wrapped tightly around her waist. Two swords she was desperate to sink into skin. 

"It is a vision I would love to see." Daario whispered. Finally Violet turned to her sister. 

"I am going, Sister. I will not die, I will not come back with even a scratch. But I swear if I don't see battle before too long I may go crazy." Dany could do nothing but smile. "Very well." She said. 

"Shall we?" Daario asked with a smirk, holding open the curtain to Dany's tent. Violet rolled her eyes before unsheathing her two swords and running outside into the darkness. 

"I swear i'm in love with your sister." Daario called over to Dany who was still smiling. "Have you met your match then Daario?" She asked. 

"God I hope so." He chuckled before following the young Targaryen.

~

"Not much of a look out." Violet scoffed looking at the two men who appeared to be falling asleep at the gates of Yunkai. 

"This isn't Westeros my Lady." Ser Jorah reminded her. 

"Jorah, you are as much a knight still as I am a lady." Said Violet. Jorah frowned before falling down behind the large boulder beside Grey Worm.

"Alright, I will have them open the gates. When I give the signal, follow behind me." Said Daario before wandering off to the gates that weren't very far away, leaving Violet, Grey Worm and Jorah on high alert.