Request To Readers

Hey amazing people who are reading this, I just wanted to thank you all for reading this story till the end.I also would like to request you all to vote for my story.Being the crappy story that this is I have decided not to enter any of the competitions as i know that it will only bring disappointment to me. But please i really need your encouragement so could you all please vote for this story and please comment as well.I would really appreciate it.

Now the more important part though i know that most of you didn't like this story but if any of you want me to write one shots on any of the couple i would be sure to do it and also please comment and tell me which couple out of the three were your favourite.. Also if any of you is planning to read ,my second story which i'm sure no one is i would like to tell you all that i will start updating it in a few days and i would like to assure you all that it will definately be better than this one and as it is only a single love story there will frequent updates and i would love to write it.

Though you all didn't vote or comment much but your views gave me enough encouragement to complete this story so thank you to all my readers,who stuck by this story even though it was crap.

And again please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading 

Love you all.