The Birthday Blast

Austin's POV

I know i was total dick to her but she has to understand that i am quite a possessive person and that i lash out on people when i'm stressed.

She is special to me i don't know what it is but i just wanna know more about just talk to her and just spend time with her.

she thought that i considered her one of my play things but she is just not.I know that she felt really bad but i seriously wanted her to cheer for me and dammit we also lost the match.

I've met kiara in school which i joined for the last year and i was really stressed at that time.My dad i don't even want to call him that is a complete dick.He just wants me to forget about football and think about our business.And every time our team loses a match he just has another reason to taunt me. That day after the match i was very upset for shouting on celena i wanted to ask for forgiveness but she left and since then she's been avoiding me.I wanted to tell her that Kiara means nothing to me and i gave her my jersey before the college even started.We both had a wierd relationship she was just my fuck buddy whenever my dad stressed me out i used to release my stress by fucking her.

She was always ready for it and never said no.Our team practice started earlier than the rest of the college and she used to come to my practice so i gave her my jersey after sometime i forgot about it and just that day i remembered.

I have to say sorry to her I want her back as a friend so that i can hear her beautiful voice and relieve my stress.

With this thought in mind i entered the party on the beach.I knew it was Ren's party and that Celena would be here and I'm 200% sure.

I immediately saw her she was laughing at something that Krystal said and was looking beautiful.

No she wasn't wearing any bikini she was wearing shorts with a bikini top.

It was seriously showing a lot of skin and her soft skin looked beautiful under the sun.I didn't like it because she was looking too good and guys were staring at her.

I made my way to her the moment she saw me that smile slipped off her face and she was just staring at me.

"hey princess can i talk to you",i asked she was looking hesitant then i wore a pleading look and she agreed.

i took her hand in mine and started walking she was stiff at first as if she was not expecting it but eventually relaxed.

i took her a little farther away from the party and said "princess kiara does not mean anything to me"

"look you don't have to explain yourself i don't care",she said and damn it hurts like bitch.

so i said the only thing that came to mind "if you don't care than why were you ignoring me?",i asked she was dumbfounded

"i..i..",she stuttered i just went closer and boy did i wanna kiss her.

her pink lips were so tempting i wanted to devour them till my heart was satisfied.

i said "i know you care thats why i'm explaining you that i just had sex with her a few times and she just used to come to my every practice even before the college started and i just gave a jersey to her and just forgot about until this last match"

her face was a bit hurt as she herd that i fucked kiara and i really felt that i shouldn't have done that.

"and you are special to me",i softly added

she looked up at me with adoration that nobody had ever done.my dad is a freak and my mom died when i was very young so i don't remember much about her.

And then she smiled and god it was such a breathtaking smile that i just kept staring at her and then i remembered that she was ignoring me and now she smiled that only means one thing 

"so we are okay now?"

she laughed and nodded and i smiled just looking at her smiling face.

the next 3 hours were spent with her just playing volleyball eating drinking dancing and goofily smiling and i bet i have never enjoyed this much in my life and that night I went to sleep with only one thought in my mind that "she really is special"

Landon's POV

I am dick and i know it.

and she was angry at me and i know it because she was ignoring me and she was really good at it. just can't stand seeing her with any guy i really like her in just one month's time.

and its not about just her looks which are extraordinary but also that if i try she can be sweet to me as well.I love the effect i have on her which can be clearly seen and also because she has the same effect on me and she doesn't even know it.

I can't tell her that i like her because i want her to be confirmed about her feelings as i am.

And first of all i want her to forgive me for roaming around with other girls.It was my way to stop my feelings for her because i thought that it was just an infatuation but i was wrong.

i was standing under the tree on the beach and was looking at Renessme and she was looking at the entrance as if she was waiting for someone the whole college was here and she met them except me.

I hope that she was missing and waiting for me.I was waiting for her to be alone so that i can see her and say sorry.I can't say sorry in front of everyone and i have my ego.

It has been evening now and most of the people have gone there were a few people were lounging around and she was there with Krystal and Celena.

i got her a necklace as a gift it had a pendent as two hearts and it was really very beautiful.I wasn't trying to show her my feelings just it was looking gorgeous and so i boght it for her.

when she she was sitting on the side of the lake i made my way to her.

I went and sat beside her and said "Happy Birthday angel"

from close she was looking even more angelic

"why are you here",she asked

"well i..i",god dammit why can't i say a simple sorry.

"if you don't have anything to say you can just go with any of the girls you wanna fuck",she said angrily and that made it clear that she was waiting for me as she was not at all surprised.

I was happy that she was jealous at least she felt something for me.

"I am sorry that i acted as a dick i just don't know how to act in front of a girl who is your friend",i sincerely said though it was only half truth but the pleased expression on her face told me that she was happy.

"its ok just don't continue to act the way you do",she said with a soft smile on her face.

that smile just made my day. "I won't"

"here's your birthday gift just turn around",i asked

"what why whats it",she curiously asked

"just turn",i said she turned and i clasped the necklace around her neck

"wow its beautiful",she softly said

"you are",i said and stood up from my seat and asked for her hand she accepted it.

"what are we doing",she asked confused

"we are going help the cleaning team clean up the place",i said

"but why",she asked

"because you are getting fat and you need to lose weight",i joked

she looked down at her stomach as she took my words into consideration i rolled my eyes.

"i was joking",i said

she looked up horrified and said "you dork today's my birthday" and started running after me.

god she runs as fast as me she really is something.

thank you for reading

hope you all like it 

love you all