I really care for you

Krys's POV

Today's the day when 2 years ago my grandma died. she was everything to me because being and the daughter of businessman parents is not easy they were never there.

after my 6th birthday everything changed my parents asked me if it was okay for them to leave me with my grandma for a few days because they had some important work abroad.

i immediately said yes because you know i also have watched home alone and wanted something like that in my life as well.but i didn't know that nothing was going to go back to normal because they started having frequent trips ,started going to more parties and stopped thinking about my feelings and after 2 years on my 8 th birthday i realized that they also forgot about my birthday.

i spent it with my grandma as i didn't want a party.

till then i used to think that my parents are going to turn back to normal and felt that grandma was here temporarily to look after me but after my 8th birthday i realized that it was not grandma but my parents who were temperory and that's when i started having heart to heart conversation with my grandma.she became my everything but 2 years ago she also had to left me.

it was also during that same year i met cel when i started bonding with grandma.

she became my bestfriend but i never really brought her to my home because i thought that if i will

bring her grandma will love her more than me and will leave me alone like my parents did i still smile thinking about my childish and protective thoughts of my grandma.

i met ren when i was 12 years old and since then we three are friends they both helped me a lot during my grandma's death but since last 2 years i don't meet with anyone on this day i just sit at her grave and remincse memories of her.

today was nothing different i was still sitting here with a tears in my eyes.

its been just a few minutes i came here and i felt a presence behind me and i said

"cel you know i don't wanna talk about her"

"you do",said a voice which was not cel i turned around and saw andrew behind me.

"what are you doing here"

"i thought about picking you up for college but then i saw you driving out of your driveway and so i followed you"

"oh but now that you know that i wanna be alone please just go",i said to him i really wanted be alone.

people think that talking to someone is gonna make you feel okay but it doesn't and i know it.

"no i don't think so now that i'm here why not i spend my time with you "

i forced a smile on my face and very calmly said well as calm as i could be

"andrew i appreciate your concern but i really need to be alone and you can't change my mind on that",his facial expression did not seem fazed at all and he replied

"who said that i was concerned i was just curious about where you are going and so i followed and now that i'm here and if i go  i will definately be late for college so why not spend my time with you",he said and i released a frustrated sigh and a smug smile appeared on his face telling me that he already know that i've agreed.

"fine",i said trying to show him my irritation..

"so now tell me about your grandma"

i really wanted to ignore him but i knew that he will find a way to get an answer from so me i decided to save both of us from the waste of time and answered

"she was very funny and sweet but you know she was also intimidating for a new person and she loved me so much and always had a way to cheer me up and also she knew everything about me and she practically raised me.

she was always there for me never bailed out on me she was my life and i was hers. she was not a very serious grandma but was very laid back one she always talked to me about boys and stuff.

the day i turned 12 she told me that from now on things are gonna change she told me about boys and all. she also told me to make a boyfriend for a passtime though i knew that she was joking.

she was the one whom i introduced my first boyfriend to it was like when she was with me this whole world was a lot easier and simpler place to live in she made everything fun. she was also my santa claus when i was small and beleived in it she used to wear a red dress and would tell me ..."

i chuckled lightly before continuing "that she was santa's angel and was there every christmas to give me something or the other"

"and now that i think about it i feel that she was really santa's angel she was sent to earth by god to make my life a whole lot better and simpler"

"she sounds amazing",andrew said with a smile on his face and that made me snap out of it and i realized that it was he who i was talking to and not myself.

"she was really great you know and i never let cel meet her because i thought that my grandma is gonna love her more than me and is gonna leave me it was rediculous wasn't it"

i said and he immediately replied "no it wasn't you were just protective of her and wanted her all to yourself"

he had a tender smile on his face but was not looking at me but the grave of my grandma.

i don't know why but i wanted to spill my feelings in front of him.

"and now she is gone and it feels like the bburden of the world is on my shoulders and life is not that easy anymore. why did she has to leave me?",there were thick tears rolling down my eyes by now.

"shh its okay everyone has to leave one day and you know what i think?",hhe asked 

"what?"

"i think that when a person who cares for you leaves there is always another person to take over that role like now you have cel and soon you're gonna find someone who will lovve all his life"

his words did an effect on me my tears stopped and i felt a lot lighter.

"come lets go",he said

"what time is it?"

"its been an hour and a half since we are here but now i am starving so comeone lets go and eat somewhere",he said

"okay"

we both made our way to our respective cars and i followed him to nearby pizzeria wwhich looked really good we entered and order our food.

the service here was really slow so we got our food served after half an hour but the wait was worth it because the food was really amazing.

after an hour of small conversations and food we decided to head home and he joined me at my house.

we both played a ffew games and watched a few episodes of friends.

"oh god its really 3"

"wow time flew fast",i replied

"okay so i'm gonna head back bye"

"bye and thanks for earlier talking with you made me feel lighter ",i replied

"no problem",he replied grinning

i was about to close my door when he shouted from his car "i lied to you"

"about what",i asked confused

"i lied to you about not being concerned but to tell you the truth i am really concerned about you"

and then he sped off and i couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face just thinking that he is concerned about me.

god he is amazing....

another super fast update 

thanks to all of you who are reading my novel

love you all 

next update will be in 2 days.