Angry Rambling

Andrew's POV

I'm really really nervous today because today's the day when I'm gonna clarify everything with Krys. I'm not really sure of what she thinks of me I mean does she think that I'm a lying cheating scumbag who has played with her feelings.

I really hope that she doesn't think that what we had was all false from my side because I...I love her.

I'm not really sure what we call love but I'm sure liking someone crazily, thinking about them all the time, wanting to never hurt them and the instincts of possessiveness and protectiveness all these are the traits of loving someone.

I entered the college with only one thing in my mind that i wanna make everything clear with Krys, I want her to know that she means a lot to me and that what we had was real.

I will also tell her about my feelings no matter what her answer maybe. I quickly made my way to Krys' locker and saw that she has not reached yet.. Waiting for someone is the most irritating thing for me but then again i have reached college an hour before everyone else comes so waiting for her was bound to happen.

After 45 minutes of waiting patiently okay impatiently which involved a bit of wierd activities like kicking and picking peoples locker. And i may have left someone's love letter in her crushe's locker i mean c'mmon i woke up an hour before the regular time some fun was needed.

People have already started arriving and then i see her with Cel and Ren looking not really into the conversation. Suddenly both Ren and Cel look up ad spot me near her locker and then Cel tells her something which i can't hear but i'm sure is about me.

And she also looks up and our eyes meet, I look at her blue orbs trying to judge her feelingsbut i'm too far away to see anything clearly. I start making my way towards her with a determined look on my face and she suddenly looks alarmed and turns around and starts walking faster i walk with longer and faster strides and catch up with her.

I take her hands in mine and say 

"please let me explain", she doesn't look at me just snatches her hand and starts moving past me but hold her arm in time to stop her from moving any further and say 

"please", i'm practically pleading and she looks in my eyes and says

"there is nothing to explain I don't know what bet or challenge I was ,but I don't care you have already played with my feelings i don't want to be fooled anymore"

It's like she is damn sure that what we had was fake and that she was just a challenge for me. I want to hit her head on something so that she can understand that its all just a misunderstanding and that i love her but stupid girl is not ready to hear me, girls are really unbelievable.

I don't give her the time to turn around and move away instead i just carry her over my shuolder, she struggles real hard and a few times i was about to drop her but i don't say anything just make my way to the garden of college where i know no one would be there as the classes have started

I finally remove her from my shoulder and make her stand and then starts the damn angry rambling.

Though i find her rambling, which she does whenever she is angry, cute but today i don't have the time to hear her it as I want to explain everything to her as soon as possible.

And there she starts

"you can't just pick a girl up and carry her wherever you want, you know it is not the right thing to do and you are so mean and crude you're like Hades from greek mythology he is cocky and all like you and he is the god of underworld i read it in one of the books about greek mythology do you know about it i'm sure you don't but come to think of it how does Hades live the dead i mean it must be really scary livig with them but then again how can he live with them when they are dead i'm not really su-", I cut her off immediately before she went from greek mythology to some other strange topic.

"shhh keep quite and listen to me",my finger were on her lips to stop her rambling and then i noticed that we were so close and our breaths were mingling and our eyes were locked on each other and i really wanted to kiss her but i restrained myself from making matter worse.

"Now let me explain....", and then I told her about everything that hapened on her birthday how the worker misunderstood some other girl as her how i was very nervous for the confession and my eyes were closed and that's why i was not able to see that it was some other girl and kissed her and how i panicked when i opened my eyes and that i didn't know that she saw everything and didn't try to contact her because i was nervous about telling her about the kiss and was busy in cleaning the farm house and i undrestood the complete situation yesterday when i heard some guys talking about her.

She was speechless about my entire confession and i decided that this was the time to say what i felt for her 

"you know a very beautiful girl once said to me that everything happenns for a reason and that time will only tell for what reason we met, you know i have found the reason we met.

We met because i was destined to fall in love with you and because we are meant to be, so yes i want to tell you that I love you and only you and no one else"

I saw her looking at me with an unreadable expression when she suddenly flung herself in my arms and said

"I'm so sorry that i didn't wait for you on my birthday i just...i was just so scared that i lost you that i couldn't stop myself from crying please don't ever leave me'

"i won't i promise and i'm also sorry for being a fool and not understanding everything earlier"

"it's alright i mean its a part of your personality which i love", she said looking up at me with a cute smile on her face.

"did you just say that its in my personality to be a fool",i said with a mock annoyance in my tone and then she looked at me as if i was really a fool.

"don't you think that you just missed an important part of the sentence",she said

I thought for about 50 seconds and then it clicked "did you just say the word..."

"I love you so very much", she replied and a full blown smile made its way on my face

"i love you too" i replied and pulled her lips to mine and when our lips met i felt like everything was alright in my world and that nothing could go wrong, when we broke the kiss she breathlessly said

"and yes you are fool", and then i laughed at myself.

everything was alright now because she is mine now.

--------------------------

Thanks for reading

please vote

Love you all