Best first date in the world

Calena's POV

The college day dragged on and i had a huge smile on my face and i was waiting for my date tomorrow eagerly.

I was very enthusiastic in choosing my dress for tomorrow for about 20 minutes but after looking at the pile of clothes in my wardrobe i gave up and decided to give sometime to my studies.

I studied for about two hours after that i started reading on Wattpad which is what i do almost everyday. Wattpad is my first love and it helps me in reading millions of novels written by different people from different places in the world.

After that i took some snacks to the theatre and started watching random movies.I am rich so i definately would have a theatre at my house.

 The moment i felt my eyes drooping i went to my room and slept peacefully. I woke up at 6 to get ready for the big date.

I brushed my teeth and showered then i straightened my hair and braided it to the side. I did my hair even without deciding my clothes time now was 7 and i had an hour with me and i started hunting for some decent enough clothes for a date which would look good and not too fancy.

Just then my pone rang and Austin's name flashed on it I picked up his call immediately and said

"hello Austin good morning"

"good morning to you too princess"

"so any reasons for calling your girlfriend"

"why? ,i can call my girlfriend anytime i want"

"Austin seriously tell me the reason you called.... do you wanna cancel our date",i said and the last part in a small voice and then disappointment seeped into me and i felt like crying.. what if he really called for canceling.

"no no no princess i did not call for canceling i'm bad but not too bad to do this to the best girlfriend in the world i just wanted to tell you to wear some jeans and something like that which is comfortable"

"oh okay",i said with a smile in my voice

"okay princess get ready i'll be there in an hour",and he cut the call.

I once again opened my wardrobe to find something suitable and in which i can survive this heat.

I chose some shorts which reached till mid thigh and a mint colored top i combined it with sneakers and i looked good and sporty.

I looked at the clock and found out that i was ready on exact time.

I heard the horn of a car outside and made my way to the car and sat down by myself.

"i wanted to open the door for you",Austin said and pouted and he looked so cute i chuckled at him.

"it's okay let's go",i said

"by the way you look really cute and hot",he said  with a smile on his face.

I blushed and said small thank you.

"first lets have breakfast if that's okay with you",he said

"yeah sure",i said and made our way to the restaurant near my house. we ordered coffee and pancakes with maple syrup.

We enjoyed our breakfast with normal conversations and then we went back to the car and drove off.

"how much more time will it take?",i asked him

"we'll reach in an hour",he said and we spent our time talking about our favourites in everything.

I got to know a lot about him like he loves capsicum and capsicum pizza is his favourite.

Also that he loves cats and he used to volunteer for the animal shelter when he was fifteen and that his father extended their business here so they had to shift from Chicago.

I also got to know that he studied his senior in my high school and i told him how i shifted to Michigan because of my dad's new investment and that's why i studied my senior year there.

While talking time flew instantly and we reached our destination. It was a large area of open land and i was not sure where we were but i continued walking beside Austin and then I saw a huge hot air balloon and my mouth gaped open i was gonna ride in a hot air balloon. Though it was not my dream or something like that but i was still very excited and so i jumped and hugged him and he chuckled at my excitement.

We made our way there and Austin talked to the guy and he agreed to let us go alone and without him.

For first few minutes there was some funny sensations in my stomach and we were just exchanging some pickup lines and were laughing and enjoying  the warm atmosphere around us with beautiful scenery.

Suddenly Austin opened a bag which i didn't noticed earlier and took out some food which brought a smile to my face. He has brought chips, coke, sandwiches and choco chip cookies.

I ate the sandwiches and i moaned at its taste and asked "did you make it?"

"yes i made it you liked it?",he asked

"i love it",i replied.

After sometime he suddenly said "I'm really sorry princess i was really because i am extremely serious about winning the tournament because i wanna be a footballer and ...and my dad doesn't support me as he wants me to take over his business empire but i really don't want to and if i will all my matches then only i will get a ticket to join any of the big teams"

"it's okay Austin but please give yourself some time other than football and i believe in you that you will be a great footballer one day"

"thanks princess",he said and hugged me tightly.

It felt perfect being in the arms of the guy you like flying through the clouds in the warm and fussy atmosphere and the only thought in my mind was that it was the best first date in the world.