Possessive Landon

Landon's POV

I entered college with a new found determination and that was to get my girl back. I know that it will take time for me get her to forgive me but at least i have to make every guy know that she was and still is mine.

I have seen those scumbags asking her out at that time i was too angry to worry about it but now just the thought of it makes my blood boil. I 'm also happy that my angel, yes my angel has turned down every single one of the proposals .

I'm also ecstatic to know that though she has hidden something big from me but reason for it was that she valued our relationship a little too much to let it go.

And I being the dumb ass that I am only made her resolution to give up on us more strong by parading around with Christina in my arms. I shook my head to concentrate on the task at hand which was to first of all make every one know that she's mine.

I made my way to her locker and saw her keeping her books  in it and talking to Cel. When i looked a little closer I saw that Cel is looking really bad not as in she doesn't look beautiful but she looks defeated, seeing her like this doesn't sit well with she is like a sister and i can't let her get hurt like this, I have to do something but not now because for now I have to earn someone's forgiveness.

After a short conversation which I'm not able to hear Cel walks away I look around a little to confirm that there is no Krys and when I'm confirmed i turn towards my angel and see a guy talking to her, and she is smiling at something he said, fucking asshole what is he doing here and why is she smiling at his words , I can't let her get impressed by anyone else other than me.

I can tolerate her not talking to me but I can't tolerate seeing her with any other guy, she's mine and mine only.

I puff out my chest a little more for effect and make my way towards her, when i get a little closer i hear that dick say 

"so my queen would you like to go on a date with this peasant", oh so he thinks that he can impress her by calling her queen never.

But the moment i hear her sweet giggle i lose every thread of self-control that was holding me till now and fasten my pace the moment i reach her i slip my hands around her waist and i feel like I'm home again, i feel that everything is alright and that nothing can go wrong i feel her stiffen by my touch but i make no move to remove my hand because i want to,no i need to touch her.

"queens go to dates with kings not peasants", i say and feel her gaze on me i turn to look at her and give her a warm smile but her blank expression doesn't change and i can clearly see hurt and sadness in  her eyes which shows that me being here doesn't make any difference, that she already knows that i don't love her.

I want to remove the sadness from her eyes and fill it back with the mischief and warmth she always had but i know that it will take time.

I look at the poor excuse of a guy who is looking at me weirdly and he finally asks

"I thought that you two broke up ", before i could answer my angel beats me to it and says

"yes we have broken up and i would love to go on a date with you", her words infuriate me to no end and the boy's face light up with her words and he asks like a child 

"Really?"

"su-", i cut off her words and say "NO"

"listen I'm not talking to you I'm talking to my girl so you don't have to answer", he says and his words makes my jaw clench and i tighten my hold around her waist and beautiful thoughts like beating the shit out of this guy enters my mind and i reply in a dangerously calm tone