East or west food is the best

Celena's POV

He thinks that i'm special and god i'm on cloud 257 right now.

He is just so sweet and caring yesterday on Ren's birthday I was with Austin only but i don't feel bad cuz Krys was talking to her new "friend" as she call it and that is Andrew and Ren was with everybody else socializing as always.

we talked, we laughed and we just smiled looking at each other.

I don't know what I mean to him but I do know that I like him and you know its been a month since college started and it's really good not as stereotype as high school but a little better version of it.

Ren's suffering from a very severe hangover so i'm left alone as i haven't seen Krys , god  only knows where that girl is now a days.

I wanted to stay at home with Ren cuz she's fucking pissed with her headache and anybody can only do one thing and that is not talk in front of her when she's hungover  and giver her either soup or coffee.

It's break time and i'm really bored today I think Krys also missed today .

oh shit now i remember today's her grandmother's death anniversary and now i am sure she missed today's classes and i can't even go and console her because she doesn't meet anyone today.

I was just sitting with a few people who invited me to sit with them as I didn't have anyone to sit with and I was never the one who was lonely so yeah i just am sitting with them and these people are talking about literally lame things.

like why does a fly have 8 legs and not 10 or why is a butterfly called butterfly.

"i mean it does not contain any butter right",one of the three guys asked 

"i don't know have you  ever tasted it its wierd.',the other one said

these people are really boring I thought just then Austin entered the cafeteria.

and he made his way directly towards me and our table i mean the wierdo's table quieted down

"hey princess wanna eat with me?",Austin asked me and i was really out of words seeing him standing in front of me.

I really wanted to eat with him but he ate with kiara and his other friends who i'm not particularly fond of so i looked behind him to his table and was about to refuse when he came close really close and whispered "just with me princess",and god his voice was so sexy.

I felt my heartbeat its like everyone around me can hear it 

"okay",I breathed out

I stood  and he gave me his hand which i took gladly and with my hands in his we went out of the cafeteria with every single eye on us.

"so where are we going?",I asked once we were out of the cafeteria but he just kept on walking and said "we're skipping princess"

"what the hell no not at all "

"oh princess come on  i know you haven't experienced it so come on and we are in college there are no strict actions taken against us for skipping."

i don't why but i felt like i should experience something new and so i agreed and now we are both seated in his car and going god knows where.

"come on tell me where are we going ",i asked 

"okay i'll tell you cuz its not like we are on a date or something that i should keep it a surprise. bowling"

"okay",I replied calmly it really hurts knowing that he doesn't like me the way I like him but its okay I mean I cannot force him to like me.