Does that mean a yes

Landon's POV

I'm extremely nervous right now i mean what if she says that i have not changed and doesn't believe me. i have not planned something very elaborate and big but its just simple way of asking her to be my girlfriend.

I really like her and i have known it since the very starting but i wanted to give her time so that she can also realize about her feelings for me and be sure about them.

Only Cel knows about my today's plan all the other know that i'm gonna do sth for my angel but not about me proposing her. i hope she says yes because as cheesy as it sounds i want a perfect relationship with her.

With a new found determination i enter the cafffeteria and immediately spot our group.

i directly make my way to them and sit next to angel and we start off with light conversation.

"aww you both look really cute together",Ren said and Cel rolled her eyes and drew said

"ren you say that everyday and don't ever call a boy cute",he mumbled

"yeah and that's the same thing that Landon told me when i said that he was cute",Cel said and i could sense someone's eyes on me but i know whose it is it's my angel and i know that she's feeling jealous and i'm happy about it.

I used to worry that she may get a wrong idea when i spend a lot of time with Cel but today i'm gonna clear all her doubts.

I turned towards Cel and she was smiling at me knowingly and i smiled back at her and looked beside her and saw Austin looking at her intently as if she is a fairy sent by god and i shook my head at both of their childish behaviour.

Cel is capable of hiding her feelings towards Austin from everyone but me in these 3 months i have become a very good friend with her and i can easily see her stealing glances at Austin sometimes during classes which we have together and she is completely oblivious to the stares she get from him.

They both are really naive i mean they both like each other and think that the other feels nothing about them.

I look around and see angel and Krys talking about something animatedly and Cel and Austin they are just exchanging a simple conversation and don't ask me about Andrew because that guy spends most of his time staring at Krys seriously that dude is head over heels  for her..

I ask everyone  "hey everybody tell me are you free today to come to my house"

"no we have a date today",Drew says looking at Krys and she blushes

And i breathe a sigh of relief that means that i won't have to text them and tell them about my plan.

whereas Cel and Austin say yes but i'm not worried about them because Cel knows everything and she will Austin about it later.

I hope she says yes, i think Cel feels that i'm feeling nervous and squeezes my hand and i look to my right and am glad to see that Ren was not looking and when i turn around i feel the heated gaze of Austin and i look down to see that he has also seen Cel squeezing my hand and i smirk trying to make him more jealous then he already is and he shifts his eyes to somewhere else causing me to chuckle inwardly.

I tell them all to reach my house at 6 and the three of them agree we all leave the caffeteria and i see Cel and Austin talking intensely and i am happy to know that Cel is explaining him the sitiuation .

The college finaly ends and i make my way to the car and drive home fast i have a lot of work to do.

At sharp 6 my doorbell rings and i know who it is i look at myself in the mirror one last time and advance towards the door.

I'm not wearing anything fancy because i know that she also won't be wearing fancy clothes.

I open the door and see her standing there "hey Landon Cel texted me that she won't be able to come she has some assignment to complete what about Austin",she asks

"come on in and Austin is also not able to come he has some meeting with the coach being the captain and all"

"well as its just you and me maybe i should just go back",she says and was about to turn around but i grab her hand and say "wait lets just eat and do something here itself now that you have come"

I thank god that she finally agrees.

I ask her to enter the kitchen with me and she sits on one of the stool opposite me and is ideally playing with her fingers when suddenly the lights go out causing me to smile.

I turn the switch on and the whole room lights up with candle looking bulbs.

"wow what is all this Landon?",she asks with a nervous chuckle.

"come on lets eat the food i made it myself",i say and take our plates on to the dining table she follows me the dining table which is also illuminated by the small bulbs and there is a single rose which is between the color of pink and red just beside her plate.

She picks up the rose and smiles beautifully making my heart skip a beat.

"hmm this food is so good i can't believe you made it"

"oh come on you have to admit that i'm talented"

"yeah like flirting with girls is a talent",she says with a hint of jealousy

"hey i do not flirt with girls and i can smell jealousy'

"oh shut up you narcissist jerk",she says chuckling

I laugh along with her and in this way we finish off our food and i take her to the living room where i have already made a tent like we used to make when we were small she smiles looking at it.

"Landon  why do i feel that you have planned all this?",she asks

"what will you do if i tell you i have",i nervously ask

"i don't know   first tell me why you did this?",she ask genuinely confused and she looked like a real angel with her face illuminated by the yellow light of bulbs.

"here goes nothing",i mumble under my breath and continued "you are beautiful both by your looks and your heart i liked you the first time i met you and then something happened i don't know what but i couldn't stop thinking about you i didn't like the mere idea of you with any other guy then i thought that i am a playboy and i cannot afford to like a single girl and so i started moving with a parade of girls to forget about you but you being the stubborn ass never left my mind so i decided to give you time to realize what you feel for me and i'm still not sure about it but i think its high time i tell you that angel i like you a lot and also will you be my girlfriend?"

i was waiting for her answer when a full blow smile broke out on her face and she said

"of course i like you who wouldn't",she said

"does that mean yes",i asked with hope

"obviously its a yes you dimwit"

nxt update mxm 2 days

love you all