Just a Little more

1 week earlier from the last chapter

Celena's POV

I entered the campus and made my  way directly to the football field to meet Austin cuz we don't get much time to spend with each other ... sure we text regularly but it still isn't enough and quite frankly I'm disappointed in our relationship.

From the startof our relationship  i was sure that he genuinely likes me but the amount of time we spent together suggested otherwise. For the first 2 months everything was alright but then he started spending lesser and lesser time with me. the closer came the date of the final match the farther our relationship went.

I would like to say that i always knew that relationships were difficult but i never knew that it could be this difficult that it will suck the life out of me.

It has become a routine for me to check my phone thousands of times a day waiting for him to message i also have become accustomed to unanswered texts. I am happy to be with him i just want him to spend time with me a little more...look at me a little more, tease me a little more  ,like me a little more, just a little more.

The time i spend with Austin is always magical, every time i notice in him something different sometimes i get hypnotized with his beautiful eyes ,sometime i get mesmerized by his gorgeous smile.

I made my way to the bleachers and sat down on one of the front benches and  continued watching the game. Trying to spot familiar faces i immediately spotted Austin giving instructions to others looking hot as hell and i think that he felt someone staring at him that he turned and his eyes locked on mine. we stared for a few minutes and i was the first one to smile which he returned back with his gorgeous one. He again started playing the game and i waited patiently and i was able to feel his irritation because nobody was paying attention to the game as everyone was annoyed at Austin for making them practice so much. 

Everyone knew that Austin was hell bent on winning this match. I was a little annoyed with Austin for making me and everyone suffer but i know that i can't do anything.

After the match which went alright but not quite satisfactory for Austin, my grumpy boyfriend made his way to me.

"Hey",he said with a small smile but i can feel that my presence didn't change the fact that he was annoyed.

"hey, come on shower and lets make our way to the classes"

"you go ahead i have a few things to discuss with the coach",Austin said which made me disappointed if he noticed it he let it pass.

Now i was particularly angry but like i always do i simply walked away because i never showed my anger to anyone.

The moment i entered everyone looked at me with horrified faces i tried not to mind and was about to walk to my first class when i heard the thing i never ever wanted to hear.

"i still can't believe that Austin and Renessme had a past that too of Renessme losing her virginity to him and now he is dating her best friend"

Well like an understanding person that i am i will not believe their words but that doesn't mean that i will not clarify it with my oh-so-lovely boyfriend who is already on my bad side and he doesn't even know it.

I made my way back to Austin and saw him leaving the coach's cabin in a very distressed mood which i knew concerned football which made me more angry because for him this game was more important then exchanging a few words to his  girlfriend.

"Austin what's the rumor going around here... is it true?",i asked  straightforwardly.

"what is the rumor?",he asked tiredly