HE'S SO ROMANTIC!!!

in continuation

austin followed ren and said  "why can't we tell her? its not like anything else happened we happened to lose our virginity to each other she'll understand and a few people here already know about it and if she is gonna find out from somebody else she'll be more hurt"

"i know she'll be but if she doesn't know at all she wont be hurt at all and it'll be our secret"

"i don't know if its right or not but its okay",austin said

and so ren turned again and went to her class...she tried very hard to concentrate on her lessons because of a certain guy that was missing in the classess of first two periods..

she cant help but think if he's with some girl and the mere thought of it saddens her..

during the lunch time she went to caffeteria only to find everyone assembled near a table and landon standing on one of the tables she went near and he spotted her..

he started speaking "everyone listen and listen close i don't want any of you guys to ask renessme for the freshers party"

the whole crowd of guys groaned and shouted "why" and he said "because i said so"

with a deathly glare...

renessme was more than furious first this son of a b#tch guy didn't ask her himself and now is restraining others as well whats his god damn problem

she marched upto him as he was standing on the table she also went and stood beside him and said

"whats your problem anyone of them can ask me out and i can go out with whoever i want"

the crowd cheered well because ren looked extremely hot when she's angry and landon had to admit that...

"awww little baby here has no one to go with don't worry your knight in shining armour will come"

he said with a smirk ...

 cel saw the whole scene unfold in front of her and no one except her noticed a bunch of roses kept on one of the chairs and was  grinning widely for her  friend

"i have many guys who would love to go with me isn't it?", she asked the crowd

"yeah",everyone shouted and landon glared at them and instantly there voice faded

"well no worries angel i pity you so maybe you can come with me if you want?"

krys and cel understood the slight quiver in his voice as a sign that he was nervous

landon was however experiencing a life and death situation because he knew she  most probably would say no because he humiliated her but it was the only way by which he could send a message to every guy to back off without ren noticing...

ren was however very angry who is he to pity at her...she doesn't want anyones pity she'll go by herself rather than going with this jerk but one line struck her hard and caused butterflies in her stomach the way he said that you can come with me but she quickly brushed it off and turned around to go out of the caffetaria and only to be stopped by a pair of hands that spun her around cest to chest with landon but their chests were not touching as there was a bouquet of rose in between them..

she gasped on seeing the roses and looked up and met with a pair of mesmerizing which make her weak on her knees..

"please come with me for freshers",he said very sincerely

"yes " she breathed out

he felt he was on top of the world and to not spoil his image any further he smirked at her and said "could not resist this could you?"