Angry confessions are quite hot

Celena's POV

After the weekend when i entered the college there was only one thing that everybody was talking about and that was Ren and Landon's  relationship. Though many of the guys and girls were unhappy because there favourite girl or guy of college was taken but majority of the people found it perfect.

I attended my classes as usual and sat with Austin in my classes as we had most of the classes together finally the bell for the break rung and i was immediately on my feet because of mainly two reasons firstly because i was eager to meet the two pair of love birds and secondly my damn stomach was growling like it had three elephants in it.

Me and Austin made our way to the caffeteria we didn't talk because there was no way we could talk with such noises around.

We were about to enter the caffeteria when suddenly Kiara popped out of no where she looked at me with disgust and turned to Austin and said "hey Aust you missed me didn't you?"

I nearly laughed at the nickname given by her... Aust seriously.

Then suddenly a thought struck to me now i know why she is here. The entire college is pinning on me and Austin that we are gonna be a couple and the great Kiara does not like it and so she is here to stake her claim.

I left both of them there and entered the caffeteria and saw our group and made my way towards them.

Both Drew and Landon stood up to bring food for their girls and the two girls were smiling like fools.

I cleared my thought to get their attention and thankfully it worked.

"oh hey cel didn't see you there",Ren said

"oh yeah how could you see me when you were busy admiring your boyfriends butt",i said and we all laughed.

"Cel from now on you're gonna get a lot of proposals"

"and why is that?",asked Krys curiously

"oh my dumb girls when two of the three sexiest girl of college are taken so all guys would flock to the one who is free",Ren replied in a matter-of-fact tone. 

"hey i am not sexy",i said

"yes you are sexy, princess" , said Austin and plopped down on the seat next to me and he winked at me and i literaly blushed but soon covered it up.

Austin had brought food for me just like Drew and Landon and his gestures were not appreciated i mean come on how will you be able to move on from a guy who will be so sweet to you.

Soon we all started Ren and Krys retold their very exciting weekend and both Drew and Landon were embarassed because of their cheesiness i felt a few times that Austin was staring at me but i let it go because i know that if i would not then i would be hooked onto his eyes which i want to avoid at all costs.

As the break was about to be over Peter came to our table.

He was one of the ladies man of our college and i knew he likes me because i saw him sometimes staring  at me in the class and Ren and Krys also noticed. he was also in the football team.

He talked to Austin about football as he was the captain and then he turned to me and smiled and i returned the gesture.

"hey Cel ok so i'm gonna say it before i chicken out",he said and lightly chuckled my face must have looked really confused because he soon continued "i like you i mean really really like you, you probably know that heck the entire college knows that now looking at Renessme and Krystal i feel that i should ask you before anyone else does so would you like to go on a date with me??",he asked with so much hope that my heart melted.

I looked at Austin to gauge his reaction when i saw blank face i came to a conclusion that he can never like me and so there is no meaning in waiting and then i once again looked at Peter's face and he looked sincere and so i said what i really wanted to say 

"yes peter i would love to go on a date with you",i said and he smiled.

"thank you so much for agreeing and i'll text you the date and time",he grinned

"do you have my number",i asked him

He rubbed his neck as if he is embarrased and said "if you like someone you have to be a little creepy",and he gave me one more smile and walked away.

I suddenly heard the scratching sound of a chair being pulled and saw Austin storming out of the caffeteria.

"well that was somehing",commented Ren

"go talk to Austin",Landon said and so i stood up and ran after him.

I was aware of the sound of the bell and knew that the next class has started and that i will miss but it didn't bother me as much as it should have maybe because now i was used to missing a few classes time and again just to spent time with Austin.

Earlier if anyone would have told me that missing classes was not a big deal i would have told them that many things are taught in a single class but now it was quite normal for me.

He has changed me and i think that it is for the good. 

I reached the football ground where Austin was kicking the ball as if he kill anyone right now i made my way towards him and said

"hey why are you so angry?"

"just go way",he snapped

"i am not going anywhere now tell me what got you all riled up"

"i said just go away",he snapped again harshly

"what is your damn problem",i said

"are you so damn dense can't you see what my problem is",he asked

"i don't wanna waste my time here so tell me why are you calling me dense",i asked

"you are a really naive girl",he said and laughed humourlessly it hurt hearing these things from the guy you like and so to save myself from further harsh words i turned around to leave but he clasped my hands in his and brought me close to his chest and said

"can't you see that i do not like that damn Peter near you hell i don't like any guy other than me near you i get fucking jealous seeing someone else near you i like you and i like you a lot",he practically shouted at me.

His words brought a smile to my face and i finally found the courage to retaliate 

"i like you too Austin ",i said

"you do??",he asked

"i do",i replied

"then why would you agree to go on a date with that asshole",he asked

"he is not an asshole and i thought that you didn't like me so i thought why not go on a date with someone else to forget you"

"now listen to me carefully do not ever try to forget me",he said he also had a smile on his face and then he hugged me tightly his hands were around my waist and mine were around his neck and my head was on his chest when suddenly a question came to my mind

"what are we Austin?"

"you are my girlfriend princess and i'm your extremely handsome boyfriend",he said and i smiled.

i never thought that he would call me his girlfriend and that too after shouting at me.

"sorry for not a perfect proposal",he quietely said

"it's okay i find angry confession quite hot"

next update tomorrow