Finding out you are pregnant

Not Planned Out;

   You have been throwing up a lot lately, and you missed your period. You haven't told Joe any of this because you wanted to make sure first. So, you go to the store and get pregnancy tests.  

All the pregnancy tests were positive. You have no idea how to tell Joe. To be honest, you are really scared to tell him because you have no idea how he will react. You two haven't discuss about children yet. So, you have no idea if Joe wants children now. 

"Hey, Joe!" You called out in the house. Joe enters the room you are in. 

"Yes, Y/N?" Joe asks. You are very nervous right now.

"I-i got something t-to tell y-you."  You stuttered. 

"What is it?" Joe asks with confusion written all over his face.  You take a deep breath. 

"I'm pregnant." You confess. 

Joe starts to grin wildly. "Really? That's great Y/N!" Joe yells excitedly and then runs over to you and hugs you tightly. 

"I'm going to be a father." Joe whispers happily.

That went better than you expected.

It was Planned Out;

   You and Joe have been trying for a baby. But, every time it fails. You and Joe tried again for the fourth time the night before. You really hopes this works. 

You and Joe were waiting for the pregnancy tests but, now it's time to check them. You clutch onto Joe's arm as you both enter the bathroom. 

"Y/N." Joe whispers.

"We are going to have a baby!" Joe shouts happily. You squeal in excitement. 

"We're going to have a baby!" You repeat.  

Joe picks you up and spins you around. Then kisses you.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." Joe kisses you. Then he gets on his knees and kissed your stomach. 

"We're having a baby." You whispered joyfully. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! What's up? School is over for me. Yay! Oh and I'm getting braces this summer. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. 

Question: Do you or did you ever had braces? Any advice? 

 Please Vote, Comment, and Share.

Love ya,

Catherine