Vidcon and Sickness

Suggestion From: VampireJER

As a Youtuber: 

You walk up to Joe's hotel door that he is sharing with Caspar. You would share with him but, the fans don't know you are together. So, it is kind of like Zalfie when they were starting out. 

You knock on the door and Caspar opens it.

"Hi Y/N. Bad news go is sick. " Caspar says sadly opening the door so you can see Joe laying in bed. 

"Oh no! Caspar he has a meet and greet today!"

"I know but, he has been throwing up and has a fever. " Caspar says. "You and Zoe are going to have to tell the fans that Joe is sick. It is yours meet and greet too, right?" Caspar continues. You nod your head.

"Alright, when Joe is up, tell him I will come check on him in a few hours." You say worriedly.

Caspar closes the door and you walk to Zalfie's room.  Zoe comes out ready to go.

"Hey Y/N! Where's Joe?" Zoe asks chirpily.

"Joe's sick." You respond sadly. her mouth makes an 'o' shape. 

You and Zoe finally arrives at the meet and greet. You take a deep breath before opening the curtain.  Ear piercing screams go off. You were handed a microphone.

"Hey everybody!" You greeted into the microphone only to get cheers in return.

"I hate to say this but, Joe can't be here today because he is sick. So anything you might have to give him, Zoe and I will bring it to him." After that the meet and greet started.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!  I hope you liked it! I don't really know what to say...

Question: What is your favorite cookie? Yes, I know random.

Mine has been Oreo's lately.

Please vote, comment, and share, If you have a suggestion please message me.

Have a great day or night.

Love ya,

Catherine