Collab

Y/C/N = Your Channel Name                                                                                                                                                    You are a Youtuber; fans know you are together:

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to Y/C/N's special! Today we have as a guest Mr. Joe Sugg!" You started off and put jazz hands as a queue for Joe to pop up from your bed; where you are currently filming. But, he never did. It was all part of the skit. 

 You laugh nervously. "Today we have as a guest Mr. Joe Sugg." You repeated but, a little bit louder this time. The Joe popped up from the bed. 

"Hey everybody!" Joe waves to the camera. Then it started.

All you and Joe did was stupid stuff.

"Thanks for watching guys. Go check out Joe's channel; links are in the description. See you soon bye!" You waved off.

After the video you and Joe edited together, which took a while because Joe kept distracting you with kisses. 

Soon enough it was finally done and uploaded. You let out a big yawn. It has been a long but, fun day. 

Joe decided to stay over, since there is no point in going home now. It is already dark out and he has been at your apartment all day.   You ended the fun day asleep in Joe's arms.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry it is so short. How are you all doing today? Good, I hope. 

Question: Can you write in Script

I am trying and I think I am doing well.

Please Comment, Vote, and Share. If you have a suggestion please message me. 

Love ya,

Catherin