Meeting your Best Friend

Okay, so I wrote it as your best friend is a girl. If not you can just pretend that it's a guy. 

Y/BF/N = Your best friend's name.

Best Friend:

"Hey Y/N. Are you excited at I am going to meet your boyfriend?" Y/BF/N tease. You scoffed and said no. You hit her on the arm. 

"Hey! That hurts!" She whines and she hits you back but, ten times harder.

Before you knew it you two are punching each others arms repeatedly. You are pretty sure that you are going to have a big purple bruise tomorrow. 

Since you are walking to the park to meet Joe, people start to stare at you. You and Y/BF/N stop in your tracks and stare back at them.

"What are you looking at? Haven't you seen two people punching each arms before!?" Y/BF/N yells at them.You try to hold in a laugh at their shock faces. They quickly turn away. As soon as you and Y/BF/N are out of reach you burst out laughing.  

"Truce?" You question holding your hand out so she can shake.

"Truce." She confirms while shaking your hand.

Soon you are at the park, looking for Joe. You can't seem to find him. You ask Y/BF/N to help.

"How am I suppose to help? I don't know what he looks like. I mean he is your boyfriend."

You shrug. "Okay...um...how about him?" She guesses pointing to a random guy. 

"No." You sigh. "Well, I mean he's hot and you are always saying how hot your boyfriend is." You redden when says that.

"Don't you dare say that to him or I will kill you." You threaten, " Please don't embarrass me too. Okay?" You beg knowing she will embarrass you anyway.

All of a sudden hands go over your eyes making you panic.

"Guess who?" A familiar asks making all your panic go away. 

"Umm...Santa!" You guess. The hands were removed from your eyes. You spin around to see Joe. You kiss his check and he puts his arm around your waist. 

"Joe this is Y/BF/N, Y/BF/N this is Joe." You introduce They shake hands and then you all go to lunch. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So you  know what sucks. My phone screen cracks ans it is broken so I have been phoneless for a few days. But, what really brothers me is that everything at was in my phone is gone. I have pictures of my late cat on there and it really sucks. 

Question: Do you have  phone?

Please vote, comment, share and suggest. I am writing one update now and I have 2 suggests so expect more updates soon. 

 Love ya,

Catherine