Girlfriend?

Somebody asks if you and Joe are together (Not a Youtuber) :

Well this is awkward. You and Joe decided to go on another date. So, you want to the park, just to walk and chat. When all of a sudden, one of Joe's fan, saw Joe. She came over and told Joe who is was, and she was a huge fan. Then she saw you. Then, here comes the awkward part. She ask if you were together. Yep, the question.

What are you and Joe? You and him have been on lots of dates together, in fact you are on one now. You have also kissed him. So what are you? You had no idea how to get out of this awkward and sticky solution. You did the dumbest thing you could of done.

First, you texted your friend to call you. When she did you said excuse me to answer the call.  Leaving Joe with the fan.

What did you just do?

He ask you to be his girlfriend:

"Oh, hi Joe." You said when Joe all a sudden shows up at your door.

"Hi Y/N.... can I come in?" He asks.

"Sure." You say and open the door for him to come in. 

"Here this is for you." Joe said handing you flowers.

"Aw, thanks Joe. They are beautiful." You say smelling the flowers.  Joe mumbles something under his breath but, you don't know what. 

"I have something to show you." he says and takes your hand. You put the flowers on the counter before Joe leads you out the door. 

"Where are we going?" You ask with a lot of curiosity in your voice.

"The London eye." He replies smirking a  little.

After diving and waiting in line you are finally in a cart with Joe. Just the two of you, too. Joe seems nervous to you. Maybe he is afraid of heights. No that can't be it. Why would he take you to the London eye then?

"I have something to ask you, Y/N. " he says nervously. "Once we are at the top, of course." he added. You mumble an okay. 

One you are at the top, Joe turns to you. 

"Y/N, I have been thinking. I really like you. I was wondering." He took a deep breath and looks you straight in the eye.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

" Of course Joe. " You say and before he has a chance to react you slam your lips on his.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am back from the dead. Sorry its kind of late and kind of crappie. I AM ON BREAK AND I AM SO HAPPY. Since I am on break I will try to write more. 

Question: What's you favorite holiday?

I actually don't know what mine is . I guess Christmas, and I not just saying that because Christmas is soon. 

Bye and have a Merry Christmas. (If you cerebrate it, if not that's fine too.)

~Catherine