Sleepover

You sleep over for the first time:

After hours of watching movies with Joe, you think it's time to go home.

As soon as the last movie ended , you yawned and stretch. Then you got up from Joe's chest. 

"Thanks for having me, Joe." You say sincerely. "I think I should head home." you continued. 

"Are you sure Y/N? It's 11:00 pm. " Joe says. "Oh." Is all you say. 

"You can stay here... if you want?" Joe asks nervously. 

"Thanks that would be great." You thank him. "But, I didn't bring clothes to change into." 

"Oh, that okay, you can wear one of my tee-shirts and sweatpants." You nodded. Joe goes into his bedroom leaving you in his apartment alone. A few minutes later ans Joe come back, shirtless. But, he does have sweatpants on. He hands you a tee- shirt and sweatpants, You ask where the bathroom is and he gives you directions. You find the bathroom in no time. The tee-shirt is very long on you and comes down to your mid-thigh. The sweatpants are a little big but, not to bad where they are falling down.

You walk out of the bathroom seeing Joe on the couch. When he sees you he smirks. "Hey." He says. You say hey back. 

"You look good in my clothes." Joe comments. You blush and look down at the floor. He chuckles at your shyness. 

"You can have my bed and I will sleep on the couch, if you want." Disappointment drops in you. You wanted to cuddle with Joe in bed. 

"You c-can sleep in the bed with me. I-if you want?" You said shyly. 

"You sure?" he asks for conformation. You nodded and head to his bedroom with him following you.

When you enter the bedroom you go to the left die of the bed and crawl under the covers. As soon as Joe lays down you put your head on his chest and wrap your arm around his torso. Then he wraps his arm around your hips. You yawn once more and say goodnight to Joe.

 Your eye lids fell heavy and you fall asleep, in his arms.  

____________________________________________________________________________________

 Hi guys! I know this isn't a Valentine image. Sorry about that. So happy late Valentine's day. For those in the U.S, Happy President day, I guess. Thank you guys for all the support I have been getting. It really means a lot. I don't think I am a good writer but, with all the support it makes me feel good about my writing so thanks a lot. Oh and also we hit 1.2K so yeah. That's great! Thanks again.

Question: Did you have a Valentine?

I didn't so ya. If didn't we can be each other's valentine soon it will be just a big group of love. I know I am cheesy. Bu whatever.

Please Comment, Vote, And Share.

Love ya

~Catherine <3