Coma Part 2.

Y/C/N = Your Child's Name;                                                                                                                                           Joe's in a Coma;

You and Joe are currently in the car on the way to pick up Y/C/N from Caspar's. Caspar wanted to spend some time with the little one.

It was raining pretty hard out. The roads were quite slippery. 

As Joe went to turn the car, the car spun out of control and hit the wall. 

You don't remember much, as it was too crazy to take in. But, the next thing you know, you are in a hospital room. A young nurse was right next to you.

"Oh, hi. Glad to see your awake." She announced.

"What happened?" You question.

"Well, you were in a car crash but, you are fine." You sigh in relief. But, then you realized something or more like someone. Joe.

"W-what about Joe?" You asked in panic.

"Who?"

"Joe! My husband! He was in the car with me!"

"Ma'am please calm down. He is in a coma but, we believe he will wake up soon."

"Can I see him?" you asked slightly calmer. 

She help you out of bed and led you to Joe' s room. You walked in to see Joe with cuts all over. You started to cry at the sight.

Luckily the nurse was right. He did wake up in the next few days. Soon enough, everything returned to normal.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I know it was crappie. I just wanted to say thank you for 30.k reads. It is unbelievable. I remember having 12 reads and it was all from me.

Question: Are you a cat, dog, both, or neither person?

I am a cat person but, I still love dogs too.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share.

Love ya,

Catherine