Honeymoon

Honeymoon in Paris;

     It is the second day of yours and Joe's honeymoon. Your honeymoon is in Paris, after all it is the city of love.

Tonight you and Joe are going to the Eiffel Tower. You are so excited. Since it was night time and the sky was full of stars. 

You and Joe are on the Eiffel Tower just enjoying each other's presence. The Joe takes your hands and spin you around to face him. He moves his hands to your waist. Then you move your hands up to his neck and you both share a passionate kiss.

Honeymoon in Hawaii; 

Hawaii is so breath taking. You can't believe you are here. You and Joe have made many plans to do activities here. Today is scuba diving. 

You and Joe have tons of gear on and you two are ready to enter the water. 

When you did enter, you saw a whole new world. You saw tons of bright color fish and coral. It's a sight and experience you will never forget. You are so happy, you got to experience with your true love; Joe. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I know I only did two places for the honeymoon. Sorry. I didn't know where else to right about.

I AM NOT DOING THE CONTEST ANYMORE!!! Sorry if that seems rude, I just wanted you to see it.

Please Comment, Vote, and Share.

Love ya,

Catherine