Chapter Fifteen: Heartache, Heartbreak.

Guys, so sorry for not uploading sooner.  

That's all. Also, I want you to watch The One That Got Away music video by Katy Perry. It makes me want to cry!

Follow my twitter: MissTomlinette

Love from-

Lana

MissHoranette.

xoxoxoxo !!!!! mwah mwah mwah :) :) :) SUPPORT LITTLE MIX AND AMELIA LILY IN X FACTOR 2011!!

______________________

Chapter Fifteen: Heartache, Heartbreak.

Lily's POV:

I laughed. I honestly did. The sheer idea of me and Liam together tickled my amusement. Liam is the complete opposite of me, and with me opposites do not attract. I thought he was joking. Niall's face hardened.

"I really do not see the joke, Lilienne." 

"You? Niall Horan doesn't see a joke? That's a first!" I teased, lightly smacking his chest. He stared down at me.

"This isn't funny, Lilienne Tomlinson!" Niall snapped. My laughter died when I saw he was serious. Niall never snaps. He's the most patient and sweet person I know. I barely ever catch him without a smile on his face. Louis and Cher were watching us, helplessly. 

"What would make you think that?!" I exclaimed. "Why would I cheat on you?"

"Maybe because you think Liam is better looking and a better singer?" Niall suggested sarcastically. "That's what L - never mind who told me."

"Well, don't you trust me?" I asked, hurt welling in my eyes. I tried to fill my voice  with sincerity. 

"Not when I see proof." He said, his voice dying to a whisper.

"Proof?" I snorted. "What proof?"

Niall rummaged in his pockets and brought out a photo. It was of me and Liam, talking and laughing. I had my hand on his chest. It looked...like cheating. But, I was just pushing him away!

Where...?" I asked, pushing it back at him.

"Lizzie." He answered simply. I pursed my lips. Jealous. I knew she was jealous. 

"Where is she?"

"Went home with Jessie. Cheryl's back," Niall answered. "By the way, you were right."

"About what?" I drew my brows together in confusion.

"About everything. At the beginning, you said it wasn't worth dating to risk our careers. About how I shouldn't risk the band. You were right. You weren't worth the trouble. All you get is heartbreak." Niall said, tears marking his face. "You can just stay away from me now. We were never together. We never fell in love. We never even spoke. We're through."  

And he stalked off. A small sob could be heard in the distance. My heart was pounding so hard I feared it could be heard.

"I didn't!" I gasped. My heart couldn't have hurt more if it had been thrown in the oven. Quiet tears flowed down my face. I closed my eyes, attempting to stop the river threatening to spill. Fuck Niall!

"Babe..." Cher whispered. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault. Boys are stupid." I attempted a smile. How could I smile? I'd just lost the best boyfriend I'd ever had.