Bitten (Book 1)

Hey guys this my first book that i made wasnt that good because i had never had time to update it, so i decided to make a book called Bitten a harry styles vampire fan fic hope you guys like it.. Their will be tears their will be fighting and their will be romance but u have to stay tuned to the story to find out what happens.
------------------------------------------------------------------------(Angel's P.O.V)

Huhhh... here we go another school year at another new school with new people and new people mean new friends and new friends mean spending time with them and im not the best at making friends. As I started to make my way through the hall I bumped into someone but I couldnt really make out until he turned around he had chocolate brown curls with eyes as green as grass that sparkled like a star with the cutest chizled nose, and dimple
"Watch it"....he said
as my books all stumbled on the ground, great I just got to this shool and I already messed something up in front of a cute boy.
"Oh sorry let me help you pick it up"
"Its ok and,thanks"I replied
"My name is Harry, Harry Styles and yours is...." he said
"I'm Angelina.."I paused for a few seconds. "Montez, but people call me Angel"
"Nice to meet you Angel, well I have to go it was nice bumping into you" he chuckled as he talked in his deep British Accent. He was so dreamy I could just fall asleep in those bea-... Wait, wait, wait wake up Angel you can't get involved with boys on the first day of school. My train of thought was interrupted by the insanely loud bell that rang, all the students fled into the classrooms, and I can't be late on the first day of school I just can't. When I entered the classroom their was only one seat left and it was next to a girl, I hate sitting next to girl I dont have anything against them I mean im a girl but they always try make conversation and im not the type to be talk-active I ask a lot of questions but I'm just not to big on talking and making conversations. I also don't like sitting next to boys either because they make me nervous, but I don't blush many say I blush a lot but I don't and when they do tell me that it gets me reallly pissed.

"Hi", I hear a unfamiliar voice say
"I'm Sofi, but people call me Sof",What did I tell you girls always try making conversations with me. Sofi had dirty blonde hair with bright blue eyes and pretty tan skin for a girl with blonde hair, she wore a flower dress with black combats boots that matched, her outfit was kinda cute not my style tho* I didn't want to be rude or anything so I said hi.
"Angel's the name right, your the new girl",said Sofi
Yeah I responded
" Well nice to meet you, if you don't have anywhere to sit a lunch feel free to sit with me and my friends" I shook my head in disbelief but took the offer anyways, I actually didnt have anywhere to sit at lunch because I was new so i thought i should just take the offer. I think I just made a friend?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this chapter was really short guys and boring it was just a brief over view of how the first day of shool was for angel.. but the school day isn't over the next updat involves her meeting up eith harry again, but meeting eyes with harry the first time wasn't a good idea.

Please Vote, Comment or Like yoy guys will really like the next update

♥♡XxUrChicaxX