Noah Hanifin

would you look at that two proposals in a row requested by  sstszp91  

Your red dress stood out from all the different colors. In fact there were only four other dresses like yours in the crowd. The many different colors, cuts, and styles of dresses were in one area waiting on the bride.

The traditional bouquet toss was about to be go into play, and the room was buzzing with energy. Girls ranging from ages 3 to 45 stand in the bunch, pushing and shoving, trying to get to the perfect spot in the crowd.

A hand fall on the small of your back, and you turn around to face the person it belongs to. Noah stands behind you, his suit jacket discarded somewhere in the reception hall. "I'm going to wait for you at the table, do you need me to take anything?" He asks gesturing to the table where his dad, the groom, and more immediate family of the bride and groom sit.

You hand him your phone and give him a quick kiss, "Wish me luck." You say, flashing him a quick smile and turn back to face the front, where your sister was waiting with the bouquet.

You hear a faint, "You don't need it." The confidence you have in yourself was high, because the majority of the people were either too young, or already married.

Her white dress was no match for the red roses in her hand, for the first time since the session started, the attention wasn't on your sister. Everyone was waiting to see where the bunch of flowers would land.

"Ready?" Your sister shouted over the crowd, and the group of people replied with cheers. She turns, her back facing us and gets ready to throw the bouquet. When it looks like it was thrown everyone runs in that direction, but you watch as it doesn't leave you sisters hand.

While all the girls scramble to go get it, there are a few choice ladies standing and laughing at them, yourself included. The people seated saw the trick, and they too were enjoying the laugh it gave them. Your sister though, was bouncing in excitement, she turns around to face you again and a wide smile is stretched across her face.

When the group of girls realize that something else was in the works, they stopped their search and stared at the bride that was booming with energy. Her white dress started to move before she did, because of the large bottom half, but she got to the person she want to get to, you.

She takes your hands in hers and wraps the bouquet in your hands. The crowd you had your back to started cheering, and you were confused because your sister had tears in her eyes, and she looked so proud to be handing this to you.

With her hands on your shoulders, she turns you to face the crowd, and there stands Noah on one knee. You knew the story now, the person to hold the bouquet after the bride was the next to get married, that explained the diamond ring in the black box.

"I know this seems selfish to take the spotlight away from the newly weds, but to me you deserve all the attention in the world. To me, you deserve more than anyone could offer, but here I am, privileged enough to be able to have this moment with you. Privileged enough to have this chance, a chance that no one else would have." Noah sniffles when he gets the last part out, and looks at the floor to get his emotions in check, "So will you Y/N Y/L/N, marry me, the man who is fortunate enough to have this chance?"

The nodding wouldn't stop, the tears wouldn't stop, and the cheering was deafening. "Yes, yeah, I will marry you." You managed to get out, and when he got the ring on your finger and stood up, you couldn't help but throw yourself at him, wrapping your arms around him and you didn't want to let go.

lol i really didn't know how to end this but heyyy