Antoine Roussel

*its short and sweet idk*

The house was anything but quiet, Django was resting on the bed -in Antoine's empty spot- next to your sleeping body, your cheeks were flushed and you were hugging a throw pillow to your chest.

But Antoine was in the kitchen, trying to keep his teammates from waking you -his girlfriend- up. His efforts were useless, because it seems like the one time they are hyper off of something, he needed them to be calm.

"Hey! That hurt!" Demers yells, aiming his fork at Eakin's head who had hit him in the arm with the tip of his fork.

"No." Antoine says, grabbing the fork out of his hand, and handing him a spoon instead. "I need you guys to be quiet please." It was proven pointless, when you walk out of his room -only wearing a huge shirt- and rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"ce qui est tout le bruit pour."  (what is all the noise) You say trying to adjust to the light.

The first thing you does is walk over to the fridge, pulling out some spread cheese, and then you disappears into the closet. Antoine immediately scolds the boys staring at your legs, "If you say anything inappropriate, I swear-"

"You swear what, garçon (boy), you wouldn't hurt them while I'm here." You say and begin to make your breakfast -a simple cheese and crackers. You give him a peck on the cheek, "No violence, we can't have that around the baby."

Cue the choking behind you, as five out of the seven players start spitting up the food they were just eating. Sharp and Spezza continue to talk like nothing happened.

Klingberg walks in between you and Antoine, "You're pregnant?" He asks facing you, and you nod. Then he turns to Antoine, "And you got her pregnant?" Antoine nods right back.

"I think that is how it works, Klingy." Demers mutters, wiping his mouth clean from all the leftover food. "I can't believe him out of all people got someone pregnant before I did. Damn."