Jamie Benn

The thumping of the tiny little feet is a noise you have woken up to for 5 years. But today it was louder and the other side of the bed was colder. Usually Jamie is right next to you, groaning about the twins and how they need to stop running.

The door of your bedroom is shot open and one of your twins -Jonas and Jonah- comes bouncing in with his skates in hand. He barely makes it two steps into your room before your husbands tanned hand quickly pulls him out of the room.

"Your mom is asleep, you know not to go in there when the door is shut." Jamie scolds your son, quietly outside the door.

"Dad!" Jonas, shouts in shock. "She has my extra stick! You know that Jonah broke the last one!"

When Jamie is too focused on one thing, his reflexes get a little slow. That is why he didn't notice that the other twin -Jonah- shot past him and launched himself on the bed next to you. When Jamie runs into the room after him, both twins make a dive to get under the blankets, knowing you would defend them.

"Jonaww, Jonath." The blubber of a baby voice comes from the door and your daughter stands there waiting to get attention.

Jamie groans loudly, "Guys!" Realizing that there is no more room on the bed, he flops down on top of you. With a cheeky smile, Jamie pecks your lips, "Good morning beautiful."

Anna, your daughter, notices that the attention isn't on her adorable face anymore and decides to change that. "Momma! Thads gwoss."

Jamie pouts when you turn your attention back to them. He has decided that they like playing tag team on him. Now he never gets your attention.