Carey Price

The little demons crawl everywhere

They get into everything.

They want to touch everything.

These demons are called children and you have five of them in your care. Make that six because your boyfriend was fueling their antics left and right. Carey has two boys hanging off of his arm, using it as a swing, and the two girls are climbing up his back to get to his hair.

With you in the kitchen feeding yet another child, you both had your hands full. "Ms. Y/N look! He can hold all of us on one arm!" One of the boys shouts at you. You turn your focus away from the 4 month old baby to see the sight once again.

With a heavy sigh, you look back at their younger brother, only to get slapped in the face with baby food. "When is their mom coming again?" Your boyfriend laughs loudly when one of the girls fall back onto the couch.

"In about..." You turn to look at the clock, when the door bell rings, "One second!" With a happy smile you hand the children off to their mom, glad to get them out of your hair. 

"They were fun, I never thought kids could be so creative." Carey hugs you from behind and nestles his head in your neck. "I want kids now, can we have kids?" He asks you, all of the sudden and you roll your eyes.

"No Carey."

"Yes Y/N."

"No."

"How could you say no to their faces? Look at them!" He shoves his phone in your face and you can see their picture as his lock screen.

"Unless you want to carry it around for nine months, gain a lot of weight that is hard to loose, have morning sickness, and swollen feet, go right ahead. Then we can have a kid."

Carey turns around silently mocking you,

"Fine then."