Chapter 26 - Everyone is friends again part two

Luke's POV

"Sooo" I said awkwardly.

I still didn't know if he wanted to kill me.

He could have just put that act on for violets sake so I have no idea what to expect right now.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry" he apologised.

"Wait. You do?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes Luke"

"I'm sorry too Ashton. I was a dick to you. I never should have said those stuff about you and Violet. Your an amazing brother to her" I admitted.

"And I should have never had a go at you for dating my sister. Your an amazing friend and I know you would never hurt her"

"Thanks Ash" I smiled.

He returned the smile.

"So are you okay with us then?" I asked.

"To be honest. I was just scared for my sister Luke. Now I've realised that out of everyone, your the one I want dating her and you're the least I have to worry about if you do. So yes, I am perfectly fine with you dating Violet.

"Thank you so much Ashton" I smiled.

I have no idea why, I guess I was just really happy, but I got up and tackled Ashton into a hug.

He hugged me back and I felt so happy to have my best friend back. It was horrible not talking to him.

Not to mention ruining 5sos too.

It could have been horrible.

I'm glad we are sorted it out now though and avoided that mess.
--------------------------------------
Violets POV

I was just casually listening to music quietly on my laptop when I heard a thud.

"Oh my god" I gasped running down the stairs.

What u saw when I got there definitely wasn't what I expected.

Luke and Ashton were on the floor hugging.

Hugging.

"Omg I thought you were hitting each other" I laughed awkwardly making my way to the sofa.

"Quite the opposite actually" Luke laughed.

"So......." I said awkwardly.

I knew they were alright, but was Ashton okay with me and Luke right now.

"I'm fine with you guys" Ashton chuckled giving me a hug.

"Wait seriously!" I smiled getting up and hugging him back.

"Yes Parma Violet. If your happy then I'm happy" he smiled kissing my forehead.

"Thanks Ashton" I smiled.

I'm so glad everyone is okay now.

It would have been horrible knowing I broke up 5sos.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Luke went to answer.

"HEYYYYY!!!!!" Two boys yelled.

"Hey guys what's up?" Ashton asked as they entered the living room.

"Wait hold up" Michael said looking confused.

"You're all okay now?" Calum finished.

"Yep. Pretty much" I shrugged.

"And you two are" Calum started pointing between me and Luke.

"Still together?" Michael asked.

"Yep. Pretty much" Luke laughed.

"GEEZ!!!" Michael smiled.

"Thank god. The last 2 weeks have been so uncomfortable" Calum sighed with a laugh.

We all just stood there laughing a joking around then Ashton suggested going out. As a group.

"Yeah let's go!" The boys agreed.

"Violet?" Ashton asked as all the boys turned to me.

Suddenly i felt like I was intruding on a guys night out or something.

"Are you sure you want me to come?" I asked looking down.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked putting his arm around me.

"Well. I feel like none of you have talked for ages so you might want to have a guys night. You know, just the 4 of you" I shrugged.

"Vi-" ash started.

"It's alright. I understand it. I really don't mind. It would make sen-"

"Violet you really have to stop cutting me off all the time" Ashton smiled.

I looked up sheepishly. Sorry!

"We all love you Violet. And technically you are one of the guys. The only difference is your actually a girl" Michael laughed "sorry. I'm not good at this"

"What he's trying to say is that you are part of us vi. Anything we do you do with us because you are one of the guys. And we need you around. It wouldn't be the same without you" Calum smiled giving me a hug.

"Thanks guys" I said with a smile.

"Now come on. Let's go" Luke said grabbing my hand and heading out the door with the others trailing behind us.

I really do love the guys. I couldn't ask for anything better. Except one thing.

"Can we invite the girls?" I asked.

They all gave nods and I grabbed my phone before getting in the car.
---------------------------------------
Hey guys.
Sorry about not publishing in a while.
I've had no idea what to write.
This is really bad, but at least it's something.
I'll try and make up for it by doing another chapter.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx