Chapter 7 - Paparazzi and sneaky pictures

Later on that day we decided to hang at Luke's house. Since it was probably better then mine and Ashton's.

"This place is amazing" I gasp as we pulled up into the driveway of a mansion.

"Meh. It's alright" he shrugged.

"YOU HAVE A POOL!!!" I yelled running to the gate looking at his back garden.

"Well, yeah" he answered with a smile 

"That's so cool" I replied. Mine and Ashton's house was really big and nice, but we could never fit a pool there.

"Wanna go for a swim" he winked suggestively.

I have a feeling he doesn't own a swimming suit that a could borrow.

"Maybe later lover boy" I smiled walking into his house.

His house was huge. There were so many different rooms and colours. It was very Morden but very classical at the same time. It was also very clean, you can tell they really look after this house.

"Hey wanna see something fun" he smiled from behind me making me jump. I didn't know he was so close.

"I guess" I answered unsure. I didn't turn around because I could feel his warm breathe on my neck, which meant he was right behind me.

"Come on then" he said grabbing my hand and spinning me into him.

We stood there staring at each other before like leaned down and whispered in my war bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Close your eyes" he smirked.

I did as heh said then he guided me. He picked me up bridle style a few times to go up and down the stairs. I was starting to feel awkward.

"Luke. I don't like this" I mumbled.

"Awh is Violet scared" he mocked.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Are we really going to do this?" He asked.

"Yes" I laughed.

"But I thought you wanted to open your eyes?"

I took that as my cue to open my eyes. When my eyes adjusted all I could see was flashing lights and bright neon colours. No way.

"YOU HAVE AN ARCADE IN YOUR HOUSE" I yelled running around like a 5 years old.

"Well I do have 2 brothers. We have to do something when we're home" he smirked.

That smirk is really starting to look ho- I mean annoying. What the hell was I going to say??!!

We started to play a couple of games. We played Mario kart, PacMan, donkey kong and a load of others. It was actually really fun. I might actually take back calling Luke a fuckboy. He was actually really fun to hang out with today.

"So do you want to go in the pool now?" He asked after we finished the last game in the arcade.

"Why because I kicked your ass?" I replied smugly.