Chapter 8 - Interviews and performances

The Ellen show, I'm going to be on the Ellen show.

Right now I was in hair and makeup. The past couple weeks I have been known as the rising star. Who is the sister of one of the boys from one of the biggest boy bands ever.

I can't wait to go in the Ellen show. I've been dreaming of this ever since I started watching the show. I really can't believe it.

"10 minutes people" a director shouts while some people start to push me backstage.

"Are you ready Violet?" One of the assistants ask.

"I guess so" I smiled.

"Action!!!" The director yelled.

Ellen started talking and then I heard her call my name. This is it.

"That's your cue. Good luck" she smiled.

"Thanks" I replied.

I took a deep breathe then walked out. Everyone was clapping and cheering. I even saw signs that must have taken hours to make. I felt so loved.

I took a seat while Ellen began to talk.

"What an entrance" she sighed "don't you think so?" She asked the crowd making them cheer even louder.

"So the famous Violet Irwin" she began "for all of you who don't know, Violet is the new rising star and is the sister of Ashton Irwin. The drummer from 5 seconds of summer, one of the worlds best bands" she said dramatically.

"So how are you Violet?" She asked turning to face me.

"In all honesty. I am very nervous right now" I laughed awkwardly earning 'aweee's from the audience.

"I'm guessing this is your first interview" she laughed.

"Yep" I blushed.

"So let's talk about your music. How did you meet Zedd and what happened for him to want to make a song with you?" She asked.

"Well I met Zedd when he was recording for Ariana grande. I was their assistant. While Ariana was singing in the other room I started to sing to myself. Zedd heard me and told me he had a song that he thought I was perfect for. After that we became close and I recorded the song with him" I explained.

"That's quite I jump huh?"

"It really is. I only moved back to Australia a week or two before that so it was pretty unbelievable" I smiled.

"What about more songs then Violet. Have you got anything in mind or on the way?" She asked.

"Actually I have an album that I'm working on right now. It's not finished but I'm getting there" I laughed.

"I bet everyone can't wait" she said gesturing to the crowd.

We then started talking and I became more relaxed. After that I preformed my song live with dancers and sat back down for the second half of my interview.

"So, I bet you have heard all the rumours about you and Luke?" She asked.

This is what I didn't want to talk about.

"Yeah. The paparazzi at his house while we were swimming. Quite a day actually" I laughed.

"Oh we know" she smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. He only took pictures of me and Luke by the pool.

"I guess you haven't seen the picture on Twitter yet?" She asked.

I haven't been in Twitter for a while. I've been busy recording songs for my new album.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Take a look" she smirked as a picture of Luke kissing me on the cheek popped up. Followed by more pictures of him whispering in my ear.

OMG I thought he left.

"Woah!" I gasped.

"So what's happening between you and Luke Hemmings? And does Ashton approve?" She asked leaning in closer.

Oh god.

"Nothing is happening between me and Luke. You know what the paparazzi are like. They make them pictures look different and make it look like something else" I defended starting to blush.

"Are you trying to say that Luke isn't kissing you in the cheek in this picture?" She countered back. Wow she's fast.

"Well....um...he" I started to stutter "okay yes, he is kissing me in the cheek" I admitted while the crowd filled with gasps cheers and shocked expressions.

"But it was as comfort to calm me down. We were both kind of annoyed that this guy was taking pictures on Luke's property" I defended.

"Well there you have it folks. It was just a kiss, nothing more nothing less. You heard it on Ellen first. See you next week for the Ellen show" she finished.

"And cut" the director yelled.

I shook Ellen's hand before turning to leave. As I did she pulled me back.

"Even if your not a thing. I think you would make a cute couple. Just putting it out there. I think he would want someone like you" she whispered then walked off.

Okay then.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys.
Violets finally done an interview.
How do you think it went.
Picture of Violet and Ellen on the Ellen show.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx