Chapter 11 - PARIS !!

I woke up feeling tired.

I hardly slept last night due to Luke being there. Since there was only one bed we had to share. And he was annoying me all night.

Flash back (last night)

"So where am I going to sleep?" I asked awkwardly.

"In the bed" Luke answered bluntly.

"But where will you sleep" I asked him realising he's too tall for the sofa.

"In the bed" he answered in a 'duh' tone.

It then clicked. He wants us to sleep, in the same bed!

"Uh uh motherfuc-" I started but got cut off by Luke taking off his trousers.

"Uh. What are you doing?!" I screamed covering my eyes. I've never seen a boy strip in front of me before okay, don't judge me!

"Getting ready for bed" he said messing up his hair.

Okay that looked hot.

"I'll sleep on the sofa" I said making my way into the living room.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and dropped me into the bed.

I looked at Luke as he gave me a playful look. Oh no!

"Luke get off!" I yelled.

"Look. I'm not going to do anything" he smirked "yet".

He then dropped by my side and went to sleep.

I, on the other hand, stayed up all night thinking about what he said. What does he mean by yet?

Now I'm scared.

End of flashback

I decided to make some strong coffee then head in the shower. Luke was still asleep so I just left him there.

After I finished my coffee I made my way to the shower. Just as I opened the door I was greeted by a smiling Luke, a NAKED smiling Luke may I add.

"OMG. I'm so sorry, I thought you were asleep" I apologised while shutting my eyes tight.

I tried to walk out of the room and all I heard was laughed. What a douche.

"Can you please shut up and help me?" I asked trying to face Luke.

"If that's what you want" he sighed. I could tell he was smirking though. What has he just planned?

I was about to open my eyes to see what was going on but suddenly he grabbed my waist from behind and guided me out of the room.

OMG. He is naked and touching me!!!

He then guided me to the bed.

"You can open your eyes now" he laughed.

I opened my eyes and luckily he decided to at least put on a towel. I started to look at his torso again but then thought about what just happened and blushed.