Chapter 4 - job search

Today I woke up and had a shower. Today I needed to find a job.

I wore a comfy pair of leggings with Ashton's shirt. I also wore my black boots and a pair of glasses. For my hair I just straightened it, and for my makeup I wore mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss.

"Hey ash, I'm going now!" I yelled grabbing my car keys and bag.

"Okay. See you later" Ashton yelled as I left.

I walked to my car and drove to the mall. There must be somewhere that wants to hire here. Even if it's just on the weekends. That's all I need. I have to go back to school in a month anyway.

I'll be in the same school as the boys which is great. I don't know if I'll be in the same classes as them, but I can always make new friends.

I walked around the mall for an hour. Nothing. Nobody is hiring. Well I'm screwed.

"Yo, little v" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around. It was Calum.

"Oh, hey cal. What's up?" I asked him. 

"Shopping with Luke" he replied in a bored tone "what about you?"

"Trying to find a job. Turns out they aren't hiring" I sigh.

"How about me and Luke find you a job at the studio?" He suggested.

"That would be great" I smiled.

"Alright. Let's go find Luke" he said putting his arm around my shoulder.

We walked around until we found Luke. He was flirting with a couple of fans.

"Yo lover boy" Calum shouted. Luke turned and smiled as the fangirls screamed at Calum. Looks like they are 5sos fans.

"What's up?" he asked casually.

"we are going to the studio to help little v find a job" he said gesturing to me.

"Alright. Let's go" he said then we walked to the studio.
-------------------------------------

It was only a ten minute walk. Once we got there we went in the elevator. Luckily there were no boys there this time.

"Hey we were wondering if you had any jobs available for our best friend Violet?" Luke asked as I waved awkwardly.

"Actually yes. We need someone to assist in studio 5" he said checking a computer.

"Ok. I'll do it" I said with a smile.

"Okay. It's just down the hall then you take a right. Then you should be greeted by the dj and the artist" he said handing me a badge and other stuff I would need.

"We will pick you up later" Calum said then they wished me luck and walked out.

I took a deep breathe then walked down the hall, I ok a right and saw studio 5. I took another deep breathe.

"Here goes nothing" I whispered to myself then entered the room.

Luckily nobody noticed I was in the room because they were recording. I closed the door then turned around.

Omg it's Zedd and Ariana Grande.

Once they finished Ariana came out.

"Hey. You must be the assistant" she said giving me a smile.

"Uh yeah. I'm um Violet" I stuttered then mentally face palmed.

"Hey, don't act shy. It's just us" she said giving me a hug.

"That's a really good song by the way" I complimented them.

"Thanks" Zedd answered with a smile.

"So what am I here for?" I asked taking a seat next to Ariana.

"Well your our assistant, so you answer questions we ask you about the song and you help us out. Nothing major" Zedd answered.

"Oh. Okay" I shrugged starting to relax.

For the next hour we were talking about the song and recording. We had finally worked out everything. Now Ariana was doing her last record of the song.

This is, the part when I break free coz I can't pretend anymore.

I started to sing along since I knew the entire song. Only quietly though, so nobody heard.

"Wow. You have a good voice" Zedd said as Ariana finished their song.

"Oh thanks" I blushed.

"I have a song that you'll be perfect for" he said handing me a card.

"Wait. You want me to recorded a song, with you!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep" he said finishing off the song they recorded.

"Omg. Congrats" Ariana said getting her phone.

She took a selfie with me then asked for my Twitter name.

"It's VioletIrwin. Why?" I asked.

"Well in order to make your song big. You need a fan base" she said as she tweeted something. My phone them buzzed.

@ArianaGrande started following you.

@ArianaGrande mentioned you in a tweet.

Go follow this upcoming artist. She is crazy talented and is starting to record a new song with the very amazing @DJ Zedd.

There was then a picture of us all at the bottom.

"Wow this is amazing" I sighed.

"Wait a second, your not Ashton Irwin's sister by any chance are you?" Ariana asked looking at me.

"Actually I am. I've just moved back here after 10 years" I replied.

"Talent must go around in the family" Zedd said sitting next to me.

The rest of the day we just laughed and joked. I also gained a lot of followers. Time to use my Twitter for more then just stalking actors from teen wolf.

This is the best day ever. As well as a job, I also got a recorded deal with Zedd. This is amazing.
--------------------------------------
Hiyah.
Here's chapter 4.
Hope you guys liked it.
So Violet has a record deal huh.
Picture of violets outfit.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx