Chapter 6 - what a fuckboy

Today I was spending the day with Luke. Yay me, note the sarcasm there.

Since Calum and Michael were going to write songs and Ashton was on a date, I repeat a date. My brother is on a date WITH A GIRL. That's a first. But anyway, since all of them are busy Luke decided to come over and spend the day with me.

Right now we were just chilling watching t.v. God I'm so bored.

"Are you bored?" He asked pausing the t.v.

Can you read my mind.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked in return.

"Let's go shopping" he said getting up and grabbing his jacket.

I started to laugh. Since when did a boy say lets go shopping to a girl and enjoy it.

"I care about my style, okay" he said in defence reading my thoughts.

"Alright, whatever" I shrugged grabbing my coat and walking out with him.

We walked to his car. When I stopped to wait for him to unlock the door he just walked past it.

"Hey!!!!" I yelled.

"What's up?" He asked.

"The car is here" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"And the path is here" he replied with a smirk.

"God. You are so annoying" I sigh catching up with him to walk.

"And your hot when your angry" he said with yet another smirk.

"Agh!!!" I screamed.

I'm going to kill this guy.
----------------------------------------

We were now at the mall. To be honest, as much of a douche as Luke is, he has an amazing sense of style.

Why do the cute ones have to be badboys?

Another thing I have noticed about him is that he is a complete flirt. When we walked around there were obviously fans of 5sos and girls who found him cute. They all came up to him and he flirted with every single one. I know you have to be nice to your fans, but Luke is being too nice.

"OMG ITS LUKE HEMMINGS!!" A couple of girls screamed running up to us.

"Hey" he said with a wink. Here we go again.

I stood there awkwardly until they talked to me. This is a first.

"Wait. Are you Violet Irwin?" one of the girls asks gaining the others attention.

"Uh yeah, I'm Ashton's sister" I shrugged knowing that's the only reason they know me.

"Your Ashton's sister!!" The same girl screamed.

"Well yeah. Isn't that why you know me?" I asked confused.

"No. I know you from that amazing song you sang with Zedd" she squealed.

"Oh. Your a fan?" I asked surprised. I didn't even know the song was finished yet.

"OMG I LOVE THAT SONG" the other girls scream.

"Can we have pictures" one girl asks "and autographs" another one cuts in.

"Sure" me and Luke answer with smiles.

After all the pictures were taken and the girls left Luke started to take selfies. In the middle of the street.

"Really Luke?" I sighed.

"Hey. Come in the selfie" he said ignoring my comment.

"No!" I answer.

He then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him. Because he was so tall the camera was high. So while he was smiling, my head was tilting upwards and I was trying to look decent. That didn't work.

"I look terrible" I sigh looking at the picture. I looked like a tiny, ugly duck.

"I think you look hot" he said really loud which caused people to stare. I blushed while he smirked.

"I would take that as a compliment if you weren't such a fuckboy" I commented.

His smirk soon dropped. Oh did I hit a nerve, whoops. Note the sarcasm.

"I am not a fuckboy" he stated as we walked home.

"Alright, alright" I mocked in defeat.

He then started flirting with more girls.

What a fuckboy.
-----------------------------------------
Hey.
Sorry I'm taking so long to update.
I never know what to write plus I have school.
I think I will be updating a bit faster now though.
Hope your enjoying so far.
Picture of Violet and Luke.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx