Chapter 9 - New conversation and an album

The next day I got out of bed ready to hit the studio. I would be recording the last song for my album today. I can't wait.

I took a quick shower then went down stairs. I didn't bother changing out of my pyjama shorts and cropped jumper because it was just Ash here.

Oh boy was I wrong.

When I entered the kitchen I went straight to the cereal ignoring my surroundings. When I finally finished making the cereal and turned around to sit down Ashton was there.

"Oh hey Ash what's-" I was about to finish before I noticed his face and someone else's.

"Luke! What is going on here?" I asked starting to get confused.

"I have no idea" Luke shrugged.

Ashton looked like he was ready to rip off his head.

"Ashton!!!" I yelled snapping him out of his thoughts "what is happening?" I asked.

"Well why don't you two sit here and tell me" he replied looking down at a magazine.

I took the spare seat next to Luke and looked over at him. I gave him a 'what the hell is up' look and he gestured towards the magazine with a shrug.

I looked over and there we were, me and Luke were on the cover. The picture of him kissing my cheek is on the cover of a magazine. Well then.

"Ashton let me explain" I started but then got cut off by Ashton's shushing.

"Look I don't care anymore, I just want to go to bed. Just answer me this, are you two dating?" He asked with a yawn.

"Nooooo" we both answered instantly at the same time.

"Mmhmm" he mumbled then left to go upstairs.

Luke and me sat there in complete silence for a while. Suddenly I realised something. I was only wearing pyjama shorts and a crop top. I need to change.

"I'm uh......going to change" I stuttered quickly running to my room.

I changed into some comfortable clothes since it was nothing fancy. I put my hair in a messy bun then for my makeup I just did the usual mascara and eyeliner with a hint of lipgloss. I then grabbed my phone, jacket and keys then headed for the door.

I tried to just run past Luke and hope he didn't notice me. I was going really good, but me being me decided to trip over the stairs and then I fell. I cursed and then I heard footsteps.

I strong pair of arms picked me up bridal style then placed me on the sofa.

"Thanks" I muttered quietly.

"No problem. What's the rush?" He asked.

You.

"I have to get to the studio early to record my last song for the album" I half lied.

"Oh okay. Can I come?" He asked.

No.

"Sure. If you really want to, then why not?" I replied.

"Okay let's go" Luke said grabbing his phone, jacket and wallet.

Time to go to the studio for the last time.
-----------------------------------------

When we got to the studio there were about 5 other people there. One of them with a camera.

"What's happening here?" I asked. Everyone turned and stared at me then Luke. Nothing is happening between us!!!!

"Well After you finish your last song you need to do a photoshoot for the album cover" one of the men said.

"Oh okay" I shrugged.

"Just head straight in and start when your ready" the same man said.

"Ok, you can wait here" I said to Luke gesturing to the sofa in the corner.

"Sure. Take your time" Luke said walking over to the sofa.

I then went through the door into the other room to record my last song on the album.

My album is called Revival and it has 14 songs. The songs are called.

Revival
Kill em with kindness
Hands to myself
Same old love
Sober
Good for you
Camouflage
Me & the rhythm
Survivors
Body heat
Rise
Me & my girls
Nobody
And perfect
(A/N. I don't own any of these songs. They are by Selena Gomez. I'm just using them in this book)

I was recording perfect today. It was the last song. Then I would do the photoshoot and after that the album would come out. I still can't believe everything that has happened these past few weeks, well months. I still haven't started back at school yet.

This is all happening so fast.

In about half an hour the song I sang was done and the album was ready. Just the photoshoot, This will be easy.

"This is Linda. Your photographer for today" the man said as a greeted and shook hands with Linda.

"For this photoshoot you will wear nothing" she stated like it was a normal routine to walk around and take photos naked.

"Excuse me? Naked?" I asked feeling self cautious. I didn't like to show of my body especially in front of all these people.

"Yep. Now get into hair and makeup. Don't worry it will just be me. And him" she said gesturing to the Luke in the corner smirking at me.

"Uh...." I tried to find an excuse.

"Hey. Don't worry about me. I do this all the time" she said calmly.

It's not you i'm worried about. It's the womaniser in the corner who keeps checking me out.

In the end I gave in and went to hair and makeup. I came out just wearing a robe. Nothing else.

The other people left the room and it was just me, Linda and Luke. OMG.

She placed me into position running back and forth to the camera. Once it was perfect she told me to take the robe off.

I took a deep breathe then removed it.
As I did I felt eyes on my body, and no, I wasn't talking about Linda's.

"What?" I asked Luke while Linda snapped pictures of me.

"Do you have any flaws" Luke sighed.

"What are you talking about Luke?" I asked with a slight laugh.

"You have a beautiful voice and a rocking hot body. Do you have any flaws?" He said repeating the same questions. Luckily the photoshoot was done and I could put my robe back on and change.

All the way to the dressing room I could feel eyes on me. My cheeks instantly started to heat up from what Luke said and how he looked at me.

What is going on?
-----------------------------------------
Hey.
Album is finished.
I've decided that I'll probably publish every Sunday.
Sometimes I'll post more then one chapter.
Depends how many I get done.
What do you guys think about the book so far.
Picture of violets album cover.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx