Chapter 18 - Movie star in the making

I can't believe it. I'm going to be in a movie.

And I'm one of the the leading roles.

Confused? Let me rewind.

This morning

I woke up just like every other day. I haven't talked to Luke since our date, and to be honest I have no idea what to say to him.

Well I better think fast. He's coming over with thy guys today. Apparently there's something going on that they won't tell me.

They always leave me out.

I got ready and dressed in some casual jeans and a crop top then tied my hair into a pony tail.

I never wear my hair up, but I couldn't be bothered to straighten it today so.

When I got down stairs Ashton told me to get the door because he was cooking and the boys were already here.

"heyyyyyyy" Calum yelled as he came through the door.

"hey?" I said making it sound more like a question due to my confusion. Calum is never this happy.

"Hey Vi" Michael said giving me a hug.

"Hi Michael" I said while standing out of the way so everyone could pass.

Calum ran straight to the kitchen to see Ashton.

"Okay what is up with him" I asked Michael when he laughed.

"He asked Chelsea to be his girlfriend and she said yes" Michael said walking away into the kitchen.

"That's so cute" I mumbled to myself. Or so I thought.

"Yeah. He's really happy about it" Luke whispered from behind me.

I never jumped so high in my entire life. My head snapped around so fast that I think I heard a snap.

"OMG LUKE!!!" I yelled "you almost gave me a heart attack.

"Sorry baby" he said while putting his hand on my cheek.

"Fuck you Luke hemmings" I said then slapped his hand away.

"I know you want to but I think we should wait until the guys leave for that" he smirked.

"Agh!" I growled while walking in the kitchen white Luke in tow to join the boys.

"So are you going to tell me the news?" I asked getting impatient.

"Okay fine. Remember that video clip from like a year ago that you sent me to audition for that movie, but you never sent it?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah?" I answered still confused.

"Well Michael got a hold of it and-" he started but got cut off.

"And I sent it to a different company as your audition tape for a different film" he finished of with a smile.

"What??" I asked in disbelief.

"That's not even the best part" Luke mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked referring to Luke's statement.

"They said you got a part" Calum shouted in excitement.

"NO WAY!!!!" I screamed while jumping up and down.

"Not just any part either. Your the lead female role" Ashton smirked.

"OMG NO WAY. I CANT BELIVE THIS. THNAKS MICHAEL!!!" I yelled while running to him and jumping into his arms.

Michael smirked "anything for you baby girl" he joked earning a giggle from me and a look from Ashton which meant 'you better be joking dude'.

Yep, he's still not used to the jokes yet.

"I'm going to be in a movie" I mumbled while smiling.

Present

And now I'm here basically getting all the information I can about the movie.

So far this is what I've got.

It's called another Cinderella story.

I've read all about my character and the plot. It sound good.

A young man (Drew Seeley) longs to reunite with a beautiful dancer (Violet Irwin) that he met at a masked ball.

I've also read the cast list and I can't believe the people in working with.

The best part is that I'm working with The Drew Seeley.

My first ever movie role and it's a lead.

I can't wait until next week.
---------------------------------------
Hey guys.
I knew that this is a late update.
My internet wasn't working yesterday.
Sorry for the wait.
Violet is finally acting.
Picture of the film poster at top.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx