Chapter 19 - Learning to dance and getting to know the cast

Today was the day that filming starts.

Well kinda.

Before we actually start filming the director said it would be better to actually get to know the cast so we can have good connections with each other.

That's where I'm heading now.

Today I decided to wear my sports clothes because they said we would need that type of clothing for some reason.

I concluded on my black sports crop top with my sports joggers and matching jacket. I finished that off with my black Nike trainers and natural makeup. For my hair I just left it down as usual.

I went downstairs waiting for Ashton to drive me, but he was still in his pyjamas.

"Is it time for you to go already?" He asked.

"Uh yeah" I said in a 'duh' tone "your driving me right?" I asked suddenly confused and angry.

"Well Michael said he wanted to go with you instead?" Ashton stated making it sound more like a question.

"really, Michael is seriously going to try and get one of the girls I'm going to be working with?" I asked with a laugh.

"Maybe, but we all know that's Luke's job" he added laughing along to the joke.

"Is that your way of telling me Luke is coming too?" I asked flatly.

"Maybe" he shrugged.

Just then Michael and Luke came through the door. With a girl?

"Hey, you don't mind if I give my friend a lift too do you, She's working on the set so I thought I might as well take all of you?" Michael asked. Was he blushing?

So that's why Michael was coming along. Awh he has a crush. That's so cute!

"Yeah it's fine, I'm Violet Irwin" I said politely greeting her.

"Kelli Berglund" she said shaking my hand.

Then it hit me.

"OMG!" I squealed "I'm a huge fan. I almost didn't recognise you with that hat and those glasses on" I laughed.

"Yep. Gotta stay in disguise when I'm going places. I love my fans, but I don't want to be late because I'm too busy taking selfies, you know?" She giggled.

We talked for a bit then realised we really had to go.

Unfortunately I was stuck in the back next to, a uncomfortable too close for my liking, Luke. Does this guy know what personal space is?!

"So. What part are you playing, I didn't seem to quite catch you on the cast list?" I asked trying not to offend her that I didn't see her name.

"Oh I'm not acting" she began looking back at me from the passengers seat "I'm dancing" she finished.

Wait, what?!

Nobody told me anything about dancing.

I can't dance.

Well this is going to be just great.
---------------------------------------

Finally we were at our destination.

A dance studio, what are the odds, note the sarcasm there.

"So we actually are dancing then huh?" I asked kelli.

"Yep. I still can't believe they didn't tell you. Since your the lead you'll be doing most of the dancing with Drew" she explained.

"They also didn't tell me I needed to know how to dance. I can't dance!" I started to worry.

"Don't worry. Your the lead female role which means there won't be anything too difficult. You'll be fine" kelli assured me.

"Okay" I huffed. Here goes nothing.

We entered the huge dance studio and I saw everyone. There was the cast, a few dancers I assume and a choreographer.

"Right. Places everyone" the choreographer said.

Here goes nothing.

"Do you know how to dance?" The choreographer asked me once he saw how badly I was doing.

"Honestly no" I answered slightly embarrassed.

"Okay. We will come back to this. Violet and Drew, Let's practise your dances while the others practice with the other choreographer" he suggested.

"Hey. Your doing great so far. Don't worry you'll get the hang of it soon" Drew said with a smile.

"Thank you" I said returning the smile.

We walked over to the choreographer and began taking our places.

I have a feeling This is going to be a long day.

"2...4...6....8!!!" He yelled clapping his hands to the rhythm.

I can totally do this, note the sarcasm.
-------------------------------------------

"You were much better at the partner dancing then the solo" the choreographer, Chris, complemented.

"Thanks you Chris. I guess it's easier because that's the type of dancing I'm used to. I used to do ballroom dancing before I moved here" I explained.

"Well your really good at it. Did you quit?" he asked.

"Yeah. I fell one time and broke my foot and I missed so many lessons I wasn't able to catch up. So I just quit" I answered.

"Oh that makes sense" he said walking away to his car with everyone else.

"Hey. You were amazing today" Drew said giving me a hug before leaving.

"Thanks. You too" I said waving him goodbye.

Luke then came with a look I couldn't quite explain.

"Are we going now" Luke huffed.

"Uh yeah I guess" I answered unsure of his new attitude.

He's been fine all day, well he was while he was flirting with the other dancers.

I don't know why but it annoyed me when he was with them. Maybe it's just because we went on a so called 'date'. Then again, shouldn't I feel happy that he thought nothing of the date, I didn't either, did I?

No of course not.

We walked to Michaels car with Michael and kelli. Then we went home.

When we got there I just went straight to my bed. I was exhausted.

Better get used to it. There will be much more of that since there are still loads of dances to learn.

Let's enjoy the sleep while I have it then huh?

I was quickly dragged out of my thoughts when sleep suddenly took over and I was now in dream land.

Dreaming about obviously getting married to Dylan O'Brien, like duh, who's doesn't dream that.
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys.
Sorry it's a late update again guys.
Kinda don't like this.
Picture of Violets outfit at top.
Comment and vote.

Courtneyleighxx