Chapter 20 - lights, camera, action

Today the actual filming starts.

I can't wait.

We have been doing the dancing for a month now and we are finally ready for filming.

"Omg this is really happening" I mumbled to myself as I left my dressing room.

That's right. I have my OWN dressing room!!

After I saw the set the nerves finally kicked in. I'm in the first scene? I can't do this.

The boys were right behind me. They all decide to come along to support me.

Ashton must have sensed my nervousness because he put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.

"You can do this" he smiled.

"I guess" I shrugged losing all the confidence I had.

"Everybody on set in 5!!" The director yelled.

"I'll see you guys later" I said giving them all a hug.

I was so nervous I even gave Luke a hug. As I was pulling away he pulled me back in.

"You're amazing, You can do this Violet" he smiled.

Suddenly after that one sentence from that one person my confidence was back. How does he do this?

"Everybody on set now!!" The director yelled.

"Thanks Luke" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek as I left. Why did I do that? I have no idea.

Let's start filming.
-----------------------------------------

Filming was good. We started off with the scenes with the most acting and least amount of music because we haven't finished all the songs yet.

Me and drew were just hanging in his dressing room with the boys and some of the crew.

Everyone was talking and messing around. Me and Drew decided to practice the dancing for this week. Luke had this emotion I couldn't quite make out. Jealousy? No, that wouldn't make sense.

"You are seriously good at dancing. Is there anything you can't do?" Drew joked.

"Ummmmm...." I began with a smile "Im not that good at cooking?" I shrugged.

"Nobody is good at cooking" he smiled.

"That's probably true" I laughed.

"Can I ask you a question?" Drew suddenly asked.

"Sure" I said unsure.

"Are you and that Luke kid a couple?" He asked gesturing to the blonde haired boy.

"No. Why would you think that?" I asked in disbelief. Me and Luke, a couple?

"Well, he looks like he wants to kill me for smiling at you" he said glancing at Luke "and I may have seen you give him a kiss earlier" Drew smirked.

"So. That doesn't mean anything. It was on the cheek. It was a thank you" I said in defence.

"Is that how you thank all your friends?" Drew winked.

"I have a feeling we are going to become really good friends" I giggled.

"Oh yeah!" He laughed.
-----------------------------------------

It was late and Ashton decided to let the boys stay over tonight. I was okay with that. Until I realised I probably won't be getting sleep.

"HELL YEAH BITCHES. I WIN AGAIN" Michael shouted from downstairs.

They must be playing video games.

I was so tired that I didn't even notice the tall boy enter my room.

"I thought you were tired?" He asked.

"I thought it was going to be quiet" I sassed back.

One rule- don't mess with me when I'm tired. I tend to sass, a lot.

"Ohhh. The princess gets sassy when she wants her beauty sleep" Luke smirked.

"If I had the strength to get up I would slap that smirk right off of your face" I said annoyed.

"Wow. Real sassy" he said putting his hands up mockingly in defeat.

"Yep" I said tiredly. Michael and the boys have finally quieted down which means I'm more likely to fall asleep.

"Well I can tell your tired. Goodnight" Luke said and took a couple of steps towards the door.

I don't know what possessed me to do this but I just did.

"Wait!" I yelled grabbing his arm "sleep with me"

"That invite sounds very nice, but I'm not into one night stands" Luke smirked.

"lukeeee!!" I wined "you know that's not what I meant.

"I know. I just like to hear you get annoyed" he smirked once again.

I then moved over as Luke slid into the covers then pulled them over us both.

I suddenly felt very warm as he put his arms around me and I buried myself into his chest. This was actually really, nice.

"Goodnight Luke" I mumbled as I fell asleep.

"Good night princess" he mumbled back.

Then the last thing I remember is a soft kiss on my forehead before I fell into a deep slumber.
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys.
Sorry I've taken so long to update. 
I've been really busy with tests and stuff.
I've also had writers block, I have no idea what to write anymore.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, hopefully it was worth the wait.
That Violet and Luke moment tho.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx