Chapter 13 - New friends and new hobbies

I have finally been in this school for a week. It was actually really fun.

Chelsea and Kat are amazing and we seem to be getting on really well. Kat and Ashton are so cute together and Calum seems to have taken quite a liking to Chelsea. I totally ship it.

We are all actually going to a party at Chelsea's house tomorrow. That should be fun. It will be one of my first parties. I can't wait.

She invited us all over since her older brother was having a party and she wanted some of her friends there. She said that we could just sit in one of the back rooms and play truth or dare. It actually sounded cool.

Today was Friday my last day of my first week of school. Today I decided that I should join a club or two, for my college application. It would look good.

"Hey guys, can someone come with me to pick some clubs to join?" I asked the gang.

"Sure, I'll come" Chelsea said.

"I'll come too" Luke said.

"Oh and-" Calum started but then got cut off.

"Nuh uh, you ain't leaving me with these. I'm not going to be the third wheel" Michael said dragging Calum back.

Calum gave him a glare and frown, Michael just smirked in return. He knew that Calum obviously liked Chelsea. The only person who didn't know was Chelsea, she's so oblivious.

Me, Chelsea and Luke walked down the hall to the bill board with all the club leaflets pinned up on it. There were a lot.

"Well you should definitely to this one" Luke muttered handing me something for a singing club.

"Oh do you like acting?" Chelsea asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked raising my brow.

"Join this club" she demanded while handing me a drama club leaflet.

We looked at a couple of others but I didn't really like any of them.

"Can you play an instrument?" Luke asked.

"No, not really" I shrugged.

After a couple more minutes of looking I decided it was time to go and enrol in the clubs.

As we were walking back Chelsea suddenly squealed and ran back to the leaflets. She picked one up then ran back over to us and handed me the leaflet.

"Cheerleading?" I asked. I'm not that flexible to be honest.

"Yep. You have to do it" she demanded.

"Fine" I sighed.

"Yay!!" She screamed hugging me.

I'm guessing someone likes cheerleading.
-------------------------------------------

Later on that day I got accepted into all three clubs, even the cheerleading club.

I have also been given a uniform. Apparently I have to wear this to every practice and game. Oh and every other social event at school. I also have to wear it one or twice a week to school so people know I'm a cheerleader. Well okay.

This uniform was actually alright. I didn't like that it showed my stomach, but it could be worse. It consists of a long sleeved crop top and a skirt a bit too short for my liking. The uniform was blue and yellow. It also had the initials, DK, for the school.

This wasn't too bad after all.

Before I knew it school was over and i was heading home with Ashton.

I can't believe I have been in school for a week and already made cool friends. Chelsea and Kat were awesome and I have a feeling that I won't be the only girl around anymore.

Now I'm just waiting for tomorrow to come.
------------------------------------------
Heyy
Sorry that this chapters kinda short.
Violet has made friends and joined some clubs.
She's also going to her first proper party tomorrow.
Picture of Violet in her cheerleading uniform at the top.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx