Cierra

* Lacey's POV *

* later that week *

"Thanks for having me over Lacey." Cierra says with a small smile.

"Of course!" I say with the door open. She steps in and is pleasantly surprised to see my siblings in the living room. I haven't told her anything about our intentions.

"Are you Cierra?" Neil asks, coming up to her. She nods nervously; she's very shy. Neil picks up on it and handles it well by introducing himself and then backing off.

"You already know who my siblings are, but you've never met them. So, here you go." I say with a smile. Cierra relaxes at my side, starting to melt into the atmosphere.

"So what are we doing today Lace?" she asks, looking up at me.

"Whatever you wanna do. My siblings can do it with us too, if you'd like. Or we can chill alone." I say.

She seems to light up when I say we can hand out with my siblings, but she confuses me by dragging me up to my room and closing the door behind us.

"I wanna catch up with you before we do anything else Lace." she says, plopping onto my bottom bed.

I sit next to her and we get to talking. I end up telling her the truth; that I told my siblings about everything she told me. As typical Cierra, she's not even mad. She's even happy someone else knows.

"Lacey, honest, I'm better. I've been clean for 2 months. Part is thanks to you." she says, while rolling up her sleeves to reveal scars. Old ones, thankfully. She's telling the truth.

She asks about the show we just played not long ago, and how I liked it.

"Cierra, it was great! The audience, I'd hate to say it and sound cocky, but they loved me! It's only because of how Reid introduced me though." I use to explain the gist of the concert. Then she asks the question I was hoping nobody would ask.

"Does that mean you might want to play with them permanently?"

I stop for a moment, trying to answer that question to myself first.

"Well, I've been thinking about it, honestly. But when you asked, I made up my mind. I think I do." I say.

She looks both happy and sad. I know it's because, if I went, that means I'd be gone a lot.

"I know that doesn't sound the best, like I'd be gone and stuff. But I'm not even sure if they're going out again for a while." I say, to try and reassure her.

She smiles and nods, telling me I'm making a good decision. That's all I really wanted to hear.