Characters

Main characters:

Lacey Perry (17 yrs old) - Sister of the Perry siblings; she's the youngest. Has red hair, green eyes, and is 5'9. Very bubbly and kind, but lacks confidence and is very shy.

Reid Perry (27 yrs old) - Middle child. Has ashen brown hair, blue eyes, and is 5'10 or 5'11, depending on the shoes he's wearing. His eyes range from deep blue to baby blue. He's not much for talking, but is kind and has a sense of humor, he promises.

Kimberly Perry (32 yrs old) - Oldest sibling. Blonde hair that is sometimes curly, wavy or straightish, depending on how she chooses to wear it that day. She too has blue eyes; they're softer. She is just a tad shorter than her brothers and sister. She is very outspoken, kind hearted, and outgoing.

Neil Perry (25 yrs old) - Second to youngest. He's called the baby of the family, but that's because most don't know about Lacey. He too has ashen brown hair like his older brother. He has green eyes, and is about an inch or so shorter than his brother. He is very humorous, bold and outgoing. He loves to make people laugh.

Assorted characters:

Steve & Marie - Kimberly, Reid, Neil and Lacey's parents. They are super nice people that encourage their children in whatever they choose to do or seek out.

Cierra Murphy (17 yrs old) - One of Lacey's friends. She might even be the best of the small group of friends she has. She has rich brown hair that is very wavy, beautiful hazel eyes, and slight freckles on her cheeks. She is rather short; about 5'5. Cierra is an only child. She's super sweet and loves to help people out, tending to put others before herself.

Mr & Mrs. Murphy - Cierra's parents. They adore their only daughter and go to great lengths to make sure she is raised with a great foundation, and that she has everything she needs. They adore Lacey and consider her a part of their family. In the story it's uncovered something rather scary and heartbreaking with this family.

Blue - An adorable, scruffy blue-coat Pit Bull mix. His blue/grey color is where his name comes from.

((characters will be updated as the story is written more))